Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Getting Moar out of life

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What are people's opinions on Moar? Is it possible to keep getting Moar out of life? I mean, if you had over nine thousand of something, should that be enough? Like over nine thousand pictures of cats in funny positions; is there need for Moar? What if a young child came up to you and said they were 12 and asked what this was?

I wonder about such things, does anyone else?

Hehehe ... DarkHorseRising, you're a hoot! :lol

And may I compliment you on a most interesting usage of a meme.

Kudos for the chuckles!

What if a young child came up to you and said they were 12 and asked what this was?

i'd say : it's like an -encore- ,
It shows people are amused or agree with what you said
and so they ask for additional info/entertainment/MOAR of the same/similar.

I wonder about such things, does anyone else?

TBH, not until you brought it up . :biggrin

I mean, if you had over nine thousand of something, should that be enough? Like over nine thousand pictures of cats in funny positions; is there need for Moar?

An endless MOAR of the exact same is perhaps "overdone"
But if the MOAR improves upon the original.. i'd say it's welcome.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back