Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving Thanks.

Dave...

Do you give thanks to God before dinner, or, for that matter, before you eat at any time?

It was you who worked for the money, went to the store to buy the food, and prepared the food to eat, right?

Why would you thank God for that?

Or to use someone else's line of reasoning...

Does God get the food for you?

Does this violate your free will?

Do you give thanks to God before dinner, or, for that matter, before you eat at any time?

It was you who worked for the money, went to the store to buy the food, and prepared the food to eat, right?

Why would you thank God for that?

Or to use someone else's line of reasoning...

Does God get the food for you?

Does this violate your free will?
I give thanks to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, for all that I eat.
I also give thanks to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, for all the medicines and med' equipment I use.
I also give God the thanks He deserves for many other things He provides.
Giving God my thanks is done by my free will.

,Do you give thanks to God before dinner, or, for that matter, before you eat at any time?
I tha know God for each day I have, for each meal I eat and for his salvation.

Yes I am able to work, to pay my way, be active etc etc.

This is all due to God's grace, love and mercy.
Sure I still have to work, shop, cook, wash up etc etc but it all comes from God.

I give thanks to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, for all that I eat.
I also give thanks to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, for all the medicines and med' equipment I use.
I also give God the thanks He deserves for many other things He provides.
Giving God my thanks is done by my free will.
Hi Hope and who

Can you elaborate? How did God provide?

Dave

Back