Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] God’s perfect will,please

So I think 🤔 I get it now. Multiple sealed/expunged arrests. 1 serious misdemeanor conviction that started as a felony. The schizophrenia label 🏷️. Almost 40. Pill 💊 abuse past. Predictably trapped in poverty until my parents lifted me out by God’s grace and mercy. HIV never treated. Not working. Disability etc. and…

I’m washed and made clean 🧼 by God which is to say…that’s The Truth. I live in a fallen world 🌎 and…

Not only do they not know me, they seem to enjoy taunting me because they think 💭 I shouldn’t live here or have this or…

On and on. And it’s the way the world 🗺️ works isn’t it?

Expunged arrests are legally gone. In my state they cannot be held against the defendant ever again…

In licensing and legal matters. Reality? An actual background check on me shows my misdemeanor conviction and the original charge and the sentence of probation…
While any number of sites still have information ℹ️ on expunged arrests. It is what it is…

Some dude keeps taunting me and thankfully 😅 the upstairs unit is now for sale! They’re asking too much money 💰 but…

I do hope they get a good offer soon 🔜. Poof be gone lol 😆

I’m living too comfortably by some people’s standards….

Not because I’m the most amazing 😻 Christian ever but because God is Love and in His mercy…

This…gestures to modest nice comfortable apartment with plants 🌱 and a view and what I need plus a bit extra…

Has come to pass. I thank God!

I also don’t like the taunting and spitting on front door 🚪 etc but…? Random thefts…I have a diy security system now…

I’m just frustrated 😣 at times. Please 🙏 pray with me…

Back