Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Godly Family

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lovekr07

'They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.'

Acts 2:42-47

https://www.bible.com/bible/111/ACT.2.42-47

I love this. They are pretty much family. They spend time together and they share everything with each other. When someone has a need, their godly family was glad to help. They had meals together and enjoyed one another’s company. I imagine they knew one another very well. Noone was isolated or lonely even if they did not have anyone in their own family because they were now a part of God’s family. They also worked together to build God’s Kingdom. I can see why the Acts church daily added people to the Kingdom of God; because of their love for one another. They were like family and knew one another very well and gladly shared with and helped one another.Hallelujah!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back