Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God's Judgement

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God has passed Judgement; He hath deemed that humanity is worthy of this Blessing.

God doth Command that every individual be Judged; both living and dead; by what each holdeth in their hearts.

All that man has wrought shall be destroyed.

The hardship and suffering that cometh to all men; such things doth belong to man. (you may be familiar with the saying, you have made your bed, now you must lay in it)

Hold thine Faith, the Commandments and the core tenants of Christianity; for the truth shall be revealed.

The Angel's who shall awaken, will walk in their own humanity. Those men and women will not identify themselves as being Heaven sent, but for all the people encountered whom they deem worthy; they shall reveal their own heart so that other's might see.

None of this is "written in the Bible"; don't believe anything I say, the proof is coming.

Wow, the Spirit has gave me such urgency also. All the time, times, and half time, none of that matters. Jesus will need to come sooner because of the saints. He will judge all the churches plus the whole world. I never felt such need or compelled before.

Wow, the Spirit has gave me such urgency also. All the time, times, and half time, none of that matters. Jesus will need to come sooner because of the saints. He will judge all the churches plus the whole world. I never felt such need or compelled before.
Thank you for your support, I think.

The Angel's are BOUND unto this earth; if the earth were to be destroyed, such would be the fate of the Angel's. Our Heavenly Father; in His Divine Wisdom and Mercy, shall not allow that to come to pass.

The Heavenly Host does not go to war; we must withdraw, and save our humanity. The Warriors of God who shall stand; those men have been highly trained and educated from birth. Those men, of the Little Flock; are lead by the crown-wearers, the 24 who do wear the Crown's of Heaven; and they do know what they are doing.

Ezekiel, I would ask you this; how do you know that Christ has not already come upon this earth?

Jesus has always been in the mist. A good Manager will set things and monitor them.

2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

He was in the garden that Adam may understand, His words in the old testament when I see them my spirit jumps, in the new testament that I know His words again, when He speaks to me I know it is He. It is humbling when you find that the flesh has covered you. Humanity will start over on other planets His kingdom is everlasting, and in the beginning the decree was set between the Father and the Holy Spirit that all life of man will be everlasting. If you are speaking of the harvest that is the end of the world. Question, what spirit of the Lord are you, have you found that yet.

Jesus has always been in the mist. A good Manager will set things and monitor them.

2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

He was in the garden that Adam may understand, His words in the old testament when I see them my spirit jumps, in the new testament that I know His words again, when He speaks to me I know it is He. It is humbling when you find that the flesh has covered you. Humanity will start over on other planets His kingdom is everlasting, and in the beginning the decree was set between the Father and the Holy Spirit that all life of man will be everlasting. If you are speaking of the harvest that is the end of the world. Question, what spirit of the Lord are you, have you found that yet.
Interesting; and the truth shall be revealed, this is our home here on the earth.

To answer your question; I do know my Heavenly Name, my one true name. But it is not something I can write down at this time; it must be spoken before a true believer.

Thank you for your support, I think.

The Angel's are BOUND unto this earth; if the earth were to be destroyed, such would be the fate of the Angel's. Our Heavenly Father; in His Divine Wisdom and Mercy, shall not allow that to come to pass.

The Heavenly Host does not go to war; we must withdraw, and save our humanity. The Warriors of God who shall stand; those men have been highly trained and educated from birth. Those men, of the Little Flock; are lead by the crown-wearers, the 24 who do wear the Crown's of Heaven; and they do know what they are doing.

Ezekiel, I would ask you this; how do you know that Christ has not already come upon this earth?
I don't believe Angel's are bound here. All will have a place. The flesh covers the Spirit that's inside and blinds it so we can't see. This earth will pass away it's just a cherubim traveling thru time til the Father regains the lost Angels from it, to His realm. Remember there never was time, til the Spirit moved across the deep and the evening and morning became the first day.

I don't believe Angel's are bound here. All will have a place. The flesh covers the Spirit that's inside and blinds it so we can't see. This earth will pass away it's just a cherubim traveling thru time til the Father regains the lost Angels from it, to His realm. Remember there never was time, til the Spirit moved across the deep and the evening and morning became the first day.
Sorry, but I did need a good giggle. Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of all things; that is called free will. But I do hope common sense will lead you in the right direction when the poo hits the fan; there are Healer's who will be out and about to help with all the rest.

Back