Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Good morning everyone

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well good morning.
What's it like outside today?
Let's look out the front door, shall we?

1220-winter-storm-holiday-travel_full_600.jpg

I think it's time to go back to bed.

Good morning from Tennessee in the snow bout 3 maybe 4 inches
I love Tennessee!
Go there every year, to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
We mostly got sleet here in my neck of woods, N.C.
We lost power for a hour or two today, hope it stays on.
Keep warm and safe.

Same here.
I heard someone say once, when you turn 50, they should take you out back and shoot you. Everything starts falling apart.
Still keeping you and your family in my prayers.
You are a sweet lady. You need to pray for Deeter necause it kills her to see my coil up in pain. Me? I'm ornery so no issue,

oh, well im not posting while I work, sorry. plenty of rain an misery this workday. im happy its over.

Will do buddy,
She loves you so, may God comfort her.
Yes, and only our LORD will ever understand what the Deacon's only daughter ever saw in a drugging, whiskey guzzling Country and Blues singing Hop Headed Vietnam Veteran I'll never understand this side of Eternity but she4 might, just, love me as much as I love her.

Yes, and only our LORD will ever understand what the Deacon's only daughter ever saw in a drugging, whiskey guzzling Country and Blues singing Hop Headed Vietnam Veteran I'll never understand this side of Eternity but she4 might, just, love me as much as I love her.
Because she could see pass all that.
The Lord works in mysterious ways.

I love Tennessee!
Keep warm and safe.
We go every year to those two places, too!

I love Tennessee!
Keep warm and safe.
I been there many times also Im about hour half from there. I been ther when only 3-5 thousand and 5-10 times as many. lots of fun. I even installed phone systems in several hotels in both towns.

I been there many times also Im about hour half from there. I been ther when only 3-5 thousand and 5-10 times as many. lots of fun. I even installed phone systems in several hotels in both towns.
I bet those towns keep you busy then.
We usually rent the chalets or cabins.
We were in the hot tub one night, and a racoon came on the porch where we were at, scared me to death, then later got into the trash cans, we thought it was a bear.
You are fortunate to live there so close, the Smokies are beautiful.

Back