Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
ry%3D400

All of those are and were beautiful dogs!

And I personally believe that our dogs and cats will be us in eternity because they were part of the perfect world created by our Creator and will be made perfect again by the Creator. I look forward to seeing my loyal Charlie again.

those are the best. yup I know that feeling. my girl is my shadow
I love German Shepherds. So much. I definitely want another one day.
I also need a Collie. And another Papillon would be nice. (The dog that just passed on was a Papillon mix.)

I love German Shepherds. So much. I definitely want another one day.
I also need a Collie. And another Papillon would be nice. (The dog that just passed on was a Papillon mix.)
I had a shadow called Sasha,in the other photo is my Dad with his shepherd Prince.Prince and Sasha are in heaven playing with each other any our other dogs.View attachment 9736

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back