Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Goyim are herded out of fear of death.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Guille Yacante

I'll teach you a very important lesson.

We are living in a world in which has been no light, no salt, for at least a century or so.

Only Mennonite heads and lukewarm Christians.

Those with the best of intentions have only fallen into one trap or another.

But you know what? People learn quickly in times of war.

In times of HAVING TO THINK. What absolutely most of you have not come doing.

I'll say this first. I come being banned in lots of forums and social media, please, don't do the same. The Lord will storm you down if you don't open the door to Him when He is knocking.

Just as people learn quickly in times of war, so people learn quickly when they are suffering. For this reason, many last will be first, and many first will be last.

Take for example "autistics", poor poisoned people living around good for nothing ones that have never taken care of detoxing them so for them not keep missing out on their lives and stop suffering.

And I have, being poisoned, discovered the cure of "schizophrenia", "autism", and any kind of mafia language diagnosis that have been tagged to poor people that have lived around USELESS CHRISTIANS.

Would you think true Christianism would pair with being fat, ignorant, men having foolish faces, women suffering because of having no real men around?

You have been part of the problem in dissuading people from converting to the true religion, while the Devil has mocked all over the world more noble people than you because they were given all the things you don't have, except salvation.

That's how the Devil mocks people into believing "Islam is the true religion", or "pseudo-Judaism is the true religion", or any sect more in order than you would make more sense.

Stop dissuading people from being saved!

Be true Christians TODAY!

You will find it never transgresses common sense. Have that for compass. Read the Bible having that for compass.

The Bible has been written in such a way it demands good teachers. Don't pretend to teach about it if you are not up to the standards.

And the solution to many health problems is hemodialysis. You may need it, you just didn't know. But there are lots that are needing it more than you.

MOVE.

You have a lot of things to be doing, instead of thinking you are having "biblical studies" in which you are learning NOTHING.

And the reason of the title is:

You will find it is true, and many people don't care.

What are we to do? Gardening.

Goyim are to live only if they submit to standards.

Make yourselves sure you look like Church, and not like goyim, because it has not been the case.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

Print the post please, and share.

I'll teach you a very important lesson.

We are living in a world in which has been no light, no salt, for at least a century or so.

Only Mennonite heads and lukewarm Christians.

Those with the best of intentions have only fallen into one trap or another.

But you know what? People learn quickly in times of war.

In times of HAVING TO THINK. What absolutely most of you have not come doing.

I'll say this first. I come being banned in lots of forums and social media, please, don't do the same. The Lord will storm you down if you don't open the door to Him when He is knocking.

Just as people learn quickly in times of war, so people learn quickly when they are suffering. For this reason, many last will be first, and many first will be last.

Take for example "autistics", poor poisoned people living around good for nothing ones that have never taken care of detoxing them so for them not keep missing out on their lives and stop suffering.

And I have, being poisoned, discovered the cure of "schizophrenia", "autism", and any kind of mafia language diagnosis that have been tagged to poor people that have lived around USELESS CHRISTIANS.

Would you think true Christianism would pair with being fat, ignorant, men having foolish faces, women suffering because of having no real men around?

You have been part of the problem in dissuading people from converting to the true religion, while the Devil has mocked all over the world more noble people than you because they were given all the things you don't have, except salvation.

That's how the Devil mocks people into believing "Islam is the true religion", or "pseudo-Judaism is the true religion", or any sect more in order than you would make more sense.

Stop dissuading people from being saved!

Be true Christians TODAY!

You will find it never transgresses common sense. Have that for compass. Read the Bible having that for compass.

The Bible has been written in such a way it demands good teachers. Don't pretend to teach about it if you are not up to the standards.

And the solution to many health problems is hemodialysis. You may need it, you just didn't know. But there are lots that are needing it more than you.

MOVE.

You have a lot of things to be doing, instead of thinking you are having "biblical studies" in which you are learning NOTHING.

And the reason of the title is:

You will find it is true, and many people don't care.

What are we to do? Gardening.

Goyim are to live only if they submit to standards.

Make yourselves sure you look like Church, and not like goyim, because it has not been the case.

Guillermo Yacante Afonso.

Print the post please, and share.
Welcome aboard.

You may find some here that are passionate about Jesus. The door was opened and things happened to them.

At least you are not lukewarm.

Tell me about the hearts natural pacemaker.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

The op reads of arrogance and main character syndrome. Nothing like a "IM THE CORRECT ONE AND IF YOU DISAGREE MY DAD WILL HURT YOU" argument. :tongue

At least you are not lukewarm.
Only seeing a couple of his posts on this forum,
while he definitely makes a couple good honest true points at least, that most may never see ever in their lives ,
he can be or was prevented on other forums from telling all he knows about healing. Healing is not permitted on any forum at all that I have become aware of. (that is on any "Christian" forum - some other type forums have made healing known, naturally, for over a decade) ..... powers of this world though do not generally permit this information.... This world prefers money, even when it hurts billions of people.

Only seeing a couple of his posts on this forum,
while he definitely makes a couple good honest true points at least, that most may never see ever in their lives ,
he can be or was prevented on other forums from telling all he knows about healing. Healing is not permitted on any forum at all that I have become aware of. (that is on any "Christian" forum - some other type forums have made healing known, naturally, for over a decade) ..... powers of this world though do not generally permit this information.... This world prefers money, even when it hurts billions of people.
This is also for the OP.
He could post about health and healing and exercising and natural stuff all he wants to.

But he's new here and has been advertising.
We're a christian forum, not an advertising forum.

A member needs to post at least 20x before any links are allowed.

Advertising is never allowed.

BTW, welcome back!

Back