Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Greetings from Georgia

dstrykr

Hi all
My name is Dawn and I live here in South East GA near Fort Stewart. I am an army vet. I have almost 7 acres of beautiful land that the Lord has blessed me with. On that land is Zoi's Place, a little cat sanctuary I run.

I believe that the KJV Bible is the absolute, infallible Word of the Living God and I believe Jesus Christ was God incarnated (God with us). I could write a book about how much the Lord has done in my life, but I will spare you all :thumb

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and hope that I can ad a little bit of what I have learned along the way in these forums.

God Bless
Dawn
Proverbs 12:10

Hello :wave

Hope you like the board, it's pretty great and there are some real good people hanging around on here.

Sorry, I can't say I have ever been to Georgia. The closet I got was when I flew over it to get to Florida... oh and the pork skins I get are made in Georgia!

dstrykr said:
Hi all
My name is Dawn and I live here in South East GA near Fort Stewart. I am an army vet. I have almost 7 acres of beautiful land that the Lord has blessed me with. On that land is Zoi's Place, a little cat sanctuary I run.

I believe that the KJV Bible is the absolute, infallible Word of the Living God and I believe Jesus Christ was God incarnated (God with us). I could write a book about how much the Lord has done in my life, but I will spare you all :thumb

I look forward to learning a lot from everyone and hope that I can ad a little bit of what I have learned along the way in these forums.

God Bless
Dawn
Proverbs 12:10
hinesville , ga welcome

Pard said:
Sorry, I can't say I have ever been to Georgia. The closet I got was when I flew over it to get to Florida... oh and the pork skins I get are made in Georgia!

Trust me, with the heat, flies and politics, you aren't missing much :shades

Thanks you all for your kind greetings!

Pard said:
oh and the pork skins I get are made in Georgia!

Do I want to know, Ian? Should I actually ask what pork skins are? :biglaugh Anyway Dawn, welcome here. Browse around and enjoy!

l'Chante said:
Pard said:
oh and the pork skins I get are made in Georgia!

Do I want to know, Ian? Should I actually ask what pork skins are? :biglaugh Anyway Dawn, welcome here. Browse around and enjoy!
pork rhines, potato chips that are made from pigs, good but very salty.

Back