Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Happy Father's Day

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Atonement

To all the dad's out there, have a wonderful Father's Day!

jtg.jpg

To all the dad's out there, have a wonderful Father's Day!

:wave Thanks Atonement. I'm sure you'll agree, that for fathers, everyday is fathers day!

When I leave my office, I sometimes make a remark; "Well, off to my first job." Often I catch the ear of someone who will say; "You have another job?" "Yes, my real job. My first job. My favorite job. That of husband and dad. I'm only here at my second job for the money for my first job."

I can't help but think saying this from time to time leave some who hear it wondering about their own job and purpose. I hope it does.

:) funny thing, as I type this, my family is asleep and I am gathering things for our camping trip next week. taking little breaks reading scripture and this forum.

Re: Happy DAD Day

To GOD the heavenly father praise be to you forever and ever.

To all the earthly dad's and pa's have a wonderful day.

Might want to remember this scriptural passage.

Matthew 23:8-10

New King James Version (NKJV)

<sup class="versenum">8 </sup>But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ,<sup class="footnote" value='[a]'>[a]</sup> and you are all brethren. <sup class="versenum">9 </sup>Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. <sup class="versenum">10 </sup>And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

Praise be to GOD the heavenly father and his son lord JESUS CHRIST forever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks Atonement.We had a lovely Fathers Day Church Service .I even got a little piece of chocklet which I shared with my wife anyway . I cant say that I was compelled to share,but somehow "that look" after almost 38 yrs marriage just speaks volumes.Thats the way it ticks.

The father of godly children has cause for joy. What a pleasure to have children who are wise. Proverbs 23:24 NLT

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Happy Father's Day to each and everyone of you 'dads' !

The responsibilities and challenges you face as fathers & heads of households can be daunting at times.

May God continue to bless & enrich your lives!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back