Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Happy Thanksgiving!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

loopy

Here's wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving. Let's remember our loves one left in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy, who will be gathering at shelters and churches to have a meal. We have loads to be thankful for. Eat some bird for me! I will be away from the states again and missing out!

Happy Thanksgiving
thanks4.gif
family1.gif
indian2.gif
mealprep.gif

You know, I don't get it, 21 or 23 views of this Happy Thanksgiving topic and nobody is wishing their brothers and sisters a happy Thanksgiving, I just don't get that. Over at the secular forum that I belong to. They have not stopped wishing each other a Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy THanksgiving to the CF bunch!

From my Facebook Page:
Today, I am thankful for my Lord and God; for those close to me I call family (some of whom I'm not REALLY blood-related to); for good friends of all sorts (and please - some of you are REALLY out there!); and for a fun little car that has delivered 10 thrills or smiles for every dollar paid for it. Also, I am thankful for the changes I am going thru in: My career, My life's journey and My outlook on life.

Well, better late than never I suppose. ;) Happy Thanksgiving American citizens!

Happy Thanksgiving!

"John Newton, the former slave-ship captain, was so grateful for God’s gracious dealings with him that when the vicarage at Olney was refurbished he had two sentences from Isaiah 43:4 and Deuteronomy 15:15 painted over the fireplace of his study: ‘Since thou wast precious in my sight thou hast been honourable: but thou shalt remember that thou wast a bond-man in the land of Egypt and the Lord thy God redeemed thee.’ We must not live in the past but dare not forget God’s providential provision in life’s experiences and allow our sense of thankfulness to fade. One of the saddest moments in the Gospels is pictured in the words of Jesus when he said, ‘Where are the nine?’ (Luke 17:17). He was asking as to what had happened to the nine men who had known such wonderful release from the misery of leprosy and had forgotten to come back and say, ‘Thank you, Lord.’" Owen Bourgaize, Amazing Grace, The Story of John Newton

I love to read about John Newton. As we look back on the past, what God is doing for us now, and what God will do for us in the future, let's go together today and thank God for His love and holiness that lead Him to live and die for wretches. The next time we sing Amazing Grace, let's sing it with all our heart unto God!

- Davies

Happy Thanksgiving, Loopy, and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. It's time to enjoy our families, and be grateful for our blessings.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thankgiving and took some time to be with the Lord, giving Him thanks

Happy thanksgiving y'all!! What are you thankful for?

Today I am thankful to be still alive and relatively healthy/sane, have a good gentleman in my life, have a good Church who is helping me reconnect with the Lord, 3 furry friends, and a lot of good friends ...

I'm thankful for the Lord's many blessings, that He takes care of me in every way and that His mercies are new every morning!

Back