Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hate Crime Laws

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pard

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/151849/the-free-eric-cartman-now-committee

(Good video that really simplifies hate-crime and why it shouldn't be a crime. It's clean by the way)

Hate crime law. I don't get it and I don't think I ever will get it. It is in fact going against the way our legal system was designed. In this country we don't charge people based on the mental aspect of the crime (with very strict exceptions such as planning a crime in advance). We charge people based upon their actions.

You hear all this talk about "motive". Sure you can use motive to say "This is why he did this." But the motive for doing a crime isn't nor should it be punishable. The mere fact that you have the motivation to commit a crime is all that should matter to society. Let the shrinks and the social workers worry about why the guy did what he did. A court of law shouldn't be concerned with such things.

Beyond that it sets line in the sand. It pits one group against another group. It shouldn't be "blacks vs. whites" or "gays vs straights" or "atheists vs. Christians". It should be "society as a whole vs. crime".

When a white crack-head mugs and stabs a black woman are his actions racially motivated? No! They are motivated by his need for money to get more crack. And yet there's a good chance he'll get a hate-crime charge slapped on because hate-crimes have heftier sentencing than regular crimes.

The Free Eric Cartman Now Committee (Season 4, Episode 1) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

(Good video that really simplifies hate-crime and why it shouldn't be a crime. It's clean by the way)

Hate crime law. I don't get it and I don't think I ever will get it. It is in fact going against the way our legal system was designed. In this country we don't charge people based on the mental aspect of the crime (with very strict exceptions such as planning a crime in advance). We charge people based upon their actions.

You hear all this talk about "motive". Sure you can use motive to say "This is why he did this." But the motive for doing a crime isn't nor should it be punishable. The mere fact that you have the motivation to commit a crime is all that should matter to society. Let the shrinks and the social workers worry about why the guy did what he did. A court of law shouldn't be concerned with such things.

Beyond that it sets line in the sand. It pits one group against another group. It shouldn't be "blacks vs. whites" or "gays vs straights" or "atheists vs. Christians". It should be "society as a whole vs. crime".

When a white crack-head mugs and stabs a black woman are his actions racially motivated? No! They are motivated by his need for money to get more crack. And yet there's a good chance he'll get a hate-crime charge slapped on because hate-crimes have heftier sentencing than regular crimes.

This had to come as I see it. Just as the Unity of the above + cival rights adding in womans lib. And the reason as I see it, it connects Goverment (Ceasar) with the Lords prophesied church & state. This church has NO Power from God & the above ones need the hate law's to impose 666.

This finally united force of nothing ealse much, will use Rom. 13 for their 'church' power so that they can finally execute the offender's of what they will call christian haters. The cry will always be the same.. LOVE LOVE LOVE! And to disagree is HATE, huh?

OK: And the Rev.17:1-5 'c'hristians? It takes these ones to pass these laws. And the USA Supreme Court is already set up with Christian's??? So, anyone who goes against this united force will be called haters. See Matt. 10:5-6 on, and verse 25.

We are living in the Time of Matt. 24:21 when every 'WIND' of Jude's 1:12 'doctrines' are coming out of satan's woodwork & from Matt. 24 21 on is right upon us as one posts! This can all be expected and as 'i' see it, and we have not seen anything yet even with all records being broken daily in 'Great Tribulation's'!

--Elijah

Hate crime laws are used to define exactly what hate is, it's for the children. It's so that they will know what it means to hate. The government is defining what's sin, and what isn't sin nowadays, it's all for the kids.

Hate crime laws are used to define exactly what hate is, it's for the children. It's so that they will know what it means to hate. The government is defining what's sin, and what isn't sin nowadays, it's all for the kids.

So far it is unstandable, but sets a presage in law. Such as the 'big' three in cival rights.

Obama was asked during a 2004 interview with the Chicago Sun Times, "What is sin?". And his reported response was, "Being out of alignment with my values."

Think about that, and then decide for yourself what direction things are headed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back