Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] heart broken/please pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Please pray for me, we had to take certain steps with our godson that just really hurt our hearts. Our daughter just told us today that when she went to Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago that our godson stoled a $2.00 bandana. The problem was that about three months our daughter has never been known as a thief, she just ask daddy or I for the money....she's spoiled we admit it but she's a good kid and always has been, except for normal teenager stuff, but nothing ever criminal....well three months ago she was at Wal-Mart with her husbands daughter whose 18 and she stole some stuff while our daughter was doing price checks for an up and coming birthday for her daughter. Brandi was completely unaware of anything cause she was doing her thing somewhere else and her husbands daughter was off doing her thing. Well they got in line and security came up and and aprehended them, and Brandi said she didn't know what they were talking about but said well you can check my purse, I'm not a thief. She told them if I ever need anything my parent will give me the money anytime I ask. And when they searched her husbands daughter purse they found almost hundred dollors of stolen merchandise. Because they were together our daughter got arrested too, due to them saying she could have been a look out, though they were'nt together until they got in line. That's just the way it goes down here, if you're with someone and don't know they are stealing, it's just to bad, you're considered a look-out. We went and talked to the manager and he said he didn't see our daughter steal, but that's automatic charge of being a look out. Well, she's paying a high price, and our daughter was very upset with her husbands daughter because she jeopordized her with her children. And it's costing her big time cause they told her in court that if it happen again she would loose her children and be thrown in jail, and the attorney said just do the PSI classes and get it over with, and Brandi wanted a jury trial cause she was innocent of the crime. It's cost us $1000.00 in classes for something she didn't even do. And of course her husband daughter is not welcomed ever in our house for what she's done to our family.

Well our godson 2 weeks ago stole a $2.00 bandana while he was with our daughter and grandson (whose one yr. old) at the Wal-Mart. It took Brandi 2 weeks to tell us cause she knew how we would react, and knew it would hurt us because we're very close, and she was trying to figure out how to tell us and God wouldn't leave her alone and finally she said there was nothing she could do but just say it. She said she didn't want to loose her children for what someone else does, and that she already having to deal with one already. So I called him and told him he couldn't stay here anymore. He did man up to it, and admitted he was wrong and didn't know why he really did it. I told him that I was very disappointed in him, and that we accept his apology and there was no hard feelings but that he still had to leave. That we loved him, and that we hoped he learned a lesson. That right is right and wrong is wrong, and that we wouldn't tolerate our grandchildren being jeopordized, or our daughter again. That there must be a trust/respect/honesty in order to stay here, and that all he had do was ask for the money, but to take a chance for Brandi to go to jail again for something she has not done was wrong, especailly since he knows what happen before and thought it was a crapping thing to do to her, and then he turned around and did the same thing.

And with all this said and done, my heart is just breaking over this. I'm just broken cause I love him to pieces....he's a good kid and now has to find another place to stay. So please keep us in your prayers, my husband is just beside himself and I am, and Brandi is upset cause he's her side kick, but like she said mom I'm not a thief and I'm not going to be accused of it again, once was enough, and I can't risk loosing my children or being in jail for something I haven't done. So we are all just heart broken and she's crying and I'm crying and my husband is just heart broken too. And the grandbabies, especailly our Butterbean is crying saying Gah Gah but I love David and David loves me and I don't want him to go....he's sorry Gah Gah. Which breaks our hearts even more. So please keep us in prayer and please keep David in prayer.

Carol, I will pray for your family. I know what it's like to have this sort of turmoil going on in your house and It can really hurt. I pray that your godson understands that you still love him and that you and your daughter will have peace about the whole situation.

Thanks Caroline, it's been painful on the heart. I just got im his dad, and he understands and says he agrees. that's better to learn the lesson now, then learn in down the road in jail or prison.
I appreciate the prayers Caroline...thank you so much! :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back