Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Hebrews 5

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Better Covenant ie the New and eternal in HEBREWS 8:1-13 with the proof in verses 7-12.
4 HEBREWS 9:1-10 The Better Sanctuary in HEAVEN not earth.
5 HEBREWS 9:11-10:18. The Better Sacrifice-these verses are self-evident. Animals were unwilling and could only cover sins but Christ's blood was willing and removes all sins providing eternal redemption. His blood ratified the New Covenant in 9:15-22 providing salvation all including the OT believers. Hebrews 10:1-18 deals with the efficacy of the MESSIAH's Sacrifice.
HEBREWS 10:19-13:25 deal with the practical application of the pre-eminence of the SON in the walk of the believer. The fourth warning in Chapter 10:26-31 is the parenthetical warning of the danger of willful sin which as under the Old law would lead to physical death unless they responded, the death of 70 AD at the fall of Jerusalem and the temple should they not heed the warning of Luke 21:20-24 etc. Remember that the Jewish people were under the judgment of the national sin of the rejection. of the Messiahship of Jesus on.the grounds of HIM being demon possessed as seen in the sin of the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit from Matthew 12 and Mark 4 specifically Mark 3:30.
Hebrews 11 deals with the life of faith and chapter 12:1-29 deal with the exhortation to the endurance of faith.
The fifth warning is found in the parenthetical warning against indifference in light of better blood in a better place in Chapter 12:25-29.
Finally, come the concluding exhortations.
Not easy I know but man does not live by bread alone but every word in the WORD.

The Better Covenant ie the New and eternal in HEBREWS 8:1-13 with the proof in verses 7-12.
4 HEBREWS 9:1-10 The Better Sanctuary in HEAVEN not earth.
5 HEBREWS 9:11-10:18. The Better Sacrifice-these verses are self-evident. Animals were unwilling and could only cover sins but Christ's blood was willing and removes all sins providing eternal redemption. His blood ratified the New Covenant in 9:15-22 providing salvation all including the OT believers. Hebrews 10:1-18 deals with the efficacy of the MESSIAH's Sacrifice.
HEBREWS 10:19-13:25 deal with the practical application of the pre-eminence of the SON in the walk of the believer. The fourth warning in Chapter 10:26-31 is the parenthetical warning of the danger of willful sin which as under the Old law would lead to physical death unless they responded, the death of 70 AD at the fall of Jerusalem and the temple should they not heed the warning of Luke 21:20-24 etc. Remember that the Jewish people were under the judgment of the national sin of the rejection. of the Messiahship of Jesus on.the grounds of HIM being demon possessed as seen in the sin of the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit from Matthew 12 and Mark 4 specifically Mark 3:30.
Hebrews 11 deals with the life of faith and chapter 12:1-29 deal with the exhortation to the endurance of faith.
The fifth warning is found in the parenthetical warning against indifference in light of better blood in a better place in Chapter 12:25-29.
Finally, come the concluding exhortations.
Not easy I know but man does not live by bread alone but every word in the WORD.

Thank you for your 5 part instruction on Hebrews. Question....Are you a Messianic Jew? You certainly sound like a Jew converted. I love it for sure.

Hello, Brother Chopper, no I am not a Messianic Jew, I am just a Bible-believing Christian, that's all & I love the Lord & so does my family & friends. It may be the reason you made this assumption is that I have learned a lot of Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbuam of Ariel Ministries, also my dear Brother & Friend is a Dr of Theology & his studies & teaching follows very close to what Dr. Fruchtenbuam also teaches & believes. So this may well be the reason you thought what you did, if you have never come across Dr. Fruchtenbuam you should take a look at his work, his studies are first class & in my opinion, he has to be one of the best Bible teachers in the world today.

I keep being asked by this Billy something I think that is what he calls himself to discuss what I have posted but I will not be doing this as I have got into many a debate with lots of people in the past & I get so fed up when they will not listen to the truth, so now I just do not bother with them. If they can not get the truth from what I post by going to the Bible & checking all I have said & posted then I do not want to bother, maybe I am being a bit silly by doing this but I have come across so many silly people in the past that no matter how much you tried to show them & teach them ( you could even produce Jesus in front of them & he tell them ) & still they would not accept, so now I just do not bother. Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words & support. Also if anyone would like to ask any questions I will always try to answer any of those.

God Bless

Thank you Gary for that explanation. I want you to know that I have found Ariel Ministries, and am currently listening to Mottel Baleston. Thank you for putting me on that site and feeding my love for the Nation of Israel. Currently, I studying Deuteronomy, as I love the Laws, Statues, and rules of Yahweh my Elohim, I search out what He loves (obedience) and what He is against. My life is blessed by my knowledge of the way of El.

Last edited:
Gary, now that I know you a little better, and feel in my heart that you represent our Savior in feeding the sheep & lambs, I call you my friend. Thank you for your love for the Brethren, and for your instructions.

Thank you so much Chopper, that means a lot to me, I love meeting as many members of the Bride as I can & the love that is received from them all is such a warm fuzzy feeling inside, the spirit inside me glows when I get such remarks. So once again thank you for your love & blessings.

God Bless

Chopper I may be leaving this forum as I am being told to change my posts by Reba, this I can not nor will not do as I post the word of God & nothing more or less, I just thought I would let you know just in case this is what happens & I just disappear.

God Bless

Chopper I may be leaving this forum as I am being told to change my posts by Reba, this I can not nor will not do as I post the word of God & nothing more or less, I just thought I would let you know just in case this is what happens & I just disappear.

God Bless
change what? and why?

Ezra, I think you will need to ask her that one, I have no idea as to why she has made this request. This is what she posted ( Gary Sullivan I can see a lot of work in your post. This site is for discussion not blogs.. Maybe in outline form.. something that encourages
discussion would be a good idea ) as for blog I have no idea what she means, yes I have posted studies, but a blog? no not at all & something that encourages discussion what on earth are we all doing! We are all discussing what I have posted? this is happening on most of the posts I have made & as for: Maybe in outline form, in other ways change what I am posting!

She has wrote it in a way that seems simple but when you read between the line it is far from simple, so in other words she is asking no, telling me not to post the kinds of posts I am doing. I hope anyone else can see what I have in that post, I am not looking for trouble in anyway but I just want to post the truth of the Bible & Gods word & I thought that this was the main reason that forums like this exsist & were formed.

God Bless all

Ezra, I think you will need to ask her that one, I have no idea as to why she has made this request. This is what she posted ( Gary Sullivan I can see a lot of work in your post. This site is for discussion not blogs.. Maybe in outline form.. something that encourages
discussion would be a good idea ) as for blog I have no idea what she means, yes I have posted studies, but a blog? no not at all & something that encourages discussion what on earth are we all doing! We are all discussing what I have posted? this is happening on most of the posts I have made & as for: Maybe in outline form, in other ways change what I am posting!

She has wrote it in a way that seems simple but when you read between the line it is far from simple, so in other words she is asking no, telling me not to post the kinds of posts I am doing. I hope anyone else can see what I have in that post, I am not looking for trouble in anyway but I just want to post the truth of the Bible & Gods word & I thought that this was the main reason that forums like this exsist & were formed.

God Bless all
i seen nothing wrong with the post . seems there are few rules in place .that i do question give chopper time he seems be more diplomatic in nature

i read through many of the post ..the worst thing i seen was length. as per content it is no different than any one else . this reminds me of the homecoming i have preached past 2 years. just before preaching the one in charge of the service (imo) is lost. says bro jerry will bring a short message about 10 minuets give bro Gary a chance after all 2 words around here can spark 22 pages of posting--eternal security :eek2

The human body is made of many systems. All these systems need to work together. An administrator recognizes this great need, and tries to see the unity of the forum works in unity too.

By nature I want to see things I believe presented, but I have to understand a liver has a liver function ( good for the body) but not the only function of the body.

The immune system will knock out disease in an aggressive way, but if it sees the kidneys and decides they are the enemy you have lupus.

Reba does her best to see all people where they are. If the kidneys are weak you do not allow every other body system to over stress them.

I am not good at this restraint myself, but I understand the concept. I really want to understand tares are removed at the harvest and not now.

Do not look at Reba as a woman. She is a daughter that prophesies. Her office has priority over her gender. (IMHO)

I have no authority given me by this forum to say what I just did. This is not a debate thread.

I want to see us walk together with God's kind of love (kindness and discipline).

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back