Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hell

• Thread starter JesusIsLordOfAll
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

JesusIsLordOfAll

A Vision Poem

Title: Hell

I got up this morning and saw the sunshine
Today I had no clue and did not know I was going to die
The nurse and doctors they could not save me
My heart stopped beating and I went off to spend eternity

Was anticipating seeing God in heaven
After all in the world I was a fairly good person
I did not really believe in God or Jesus Christ
Thought all you had to be was good, and that was heaven’s price

Boy what a mistake that was that I made
When I was judged by God my hopes started to fade
You did not live for Me or did not believe in Me and did not listen to My Word preached and that is not well
And this is why this poem with a message is written to save you it is a warning from me about hell

Day by Day I suffer
Tormented day and night in hell’s never ending flames and fire
No one I can see or talk to or no place to go
Suffering constantly much more always in store

Total darkness I stand all day with no peace
Hell a place of weeping and gnashing of teeth
Not a friend to see or talk to ever for eternity
My worst nightmares and thoughts all become a reality

The fire is so hot it can not be quenched
My feet burning and not even one place to rest
My worst dreams and fears showing over and over in my head
God’s presence is not there so nothing good happens and I wished I was dead

No clubbing, no parties, no jokes, or laughs in hell
No love, no freedom, no happiness, no conversations just that bad smoky smell
No friends no persons to play around with at all this is the reality
This is my fault I should have believed and accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour then I would have life eternity

So this message is to you and please listen
This decision is crucial and do not lapse and please hasten
Please believe in Jesus Christ and ask Him to come into your life and confess your sins to Him and ask forgiveness your sins He bared
And you would not have to go to hell and have to wish for what I seek the most just to have a little Heaven down here

Holy Bible Scripture Verses Romans Chapter 10 Verses 9 to 13

that if you confess with your mouth The Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved for with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation for the Scripture says whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him for whoever calls on the Name of The Lord shall be saved

If this poem has touched you and you would say I do not want to go to hell and I would like to go to God’s Heaven please PM me or leave your name or your message in a thread at http://s6.invisionfree.com/eiwom or PM Vision there that’s me or PM me here or email us at [email:9427f]eiwom@hotmail.com[/email:9427f] I would be glad to lead you to the Lord Jesus Christ in prayer and help you to keep your commitment in the Lord Jesus Christ

Written By Vision

For more poems please check out the Poetry Section at http://s6.invisionfree.com/eiwom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back