Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello All

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

stovebolts

I like this site. Good bunch of moderators and members etc. I've learned a lot from reading existing posts and hope to have some good discussions in the future.
Through the years, I've learned to be a bit more conservative in my thinking, but I am still learning about the Bible and try to keep an open mind. I once believed in the whole "mystical and magical" interpretation of the book of revelation and how it relates to the rapture, and then went to the other extreme belief of leteral pre-trib. So I guess I'm somewhere in between and haven’t really taken a solid think on the whole thing yet... Maybe I'll never figure it out ;-)
In the meantime, it's nice to say hello to you all and I look forward to some good fellowship in the near future :biggrin

Jeff

Welcome Jeff :angel:
I to believed in a pre-trib rapture and after some questions I had and a study of the Word. I have now came to hold a Pre-wrath view. :wink: We have a few topics on that view in our endtimes forum.

Thanks for the welcome.
Actually, the topic (along with the way Vic moderates that topic) was what brought me to this forum. I don't know anything about pre-wrath, but I am more than willing to learn more about the whole subject.
Aside from that, I dont' want to get stuck soley in that area. (It's not a salvation issue and I view it more as a hobby).
Talk to ya soon! And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Jeff! Sounds like you'll be in for some good discussion.

Welcome to the forums. 8-) I look forward to posting with you out in the forums. These forums are really a great place to learn and have fun in a sorta firey manner. :onfire:

Oh and a BPCer is a student who attend Brewton Parker College. You may notice that a number of users have their location as BPC or Brewton Parker College, well six or seven of us...for now. 8-)

Welcome to the forums. We are so glad to have you join with us. God bless you.

Hello and welcome. Glad you have decided to join the online community.
icon_welcome.gif

StoveBolts said:
Warrior4Him said:
Thank you! It's good to be a part of Gods family :angel:

Welcome! I b hooke on ebonics! Wat up bra?

I b chillin' in the forums.

c u der dawg! :angel:

bibleberean said:
StoveBolts said:
Warrior4Him said:

Cuder dawg? Naw, I'd be from north of 8 mile. Sides, I like the polish sausage with ketsup... Less yer talken about the Cuda whif da Hemi... but it wadent no dawg... Only dawg I know is actually a horse, unless yer talkin dat oriental rice.. wait, let me "focus".... Are we talkin bout cars, dogs or just chillen with a coke, watchen the game...

Nice to meet you! If my spelling gets too bad and you just can't stand it, let me know and I'll try to run everything through word first :roll:

See you in the Forums 8-)

StoveBolts said:
Thanks for the welcome.
Actually, the topic (along with the way Vic moderates that topic) was what brought me to this forum. I don't know anything about pre-wrath, but I am more than willing to learn more about the whole subject.
Aside from that, I dont' want to get stuck soley in that area. (It's not a salvation issue and I view it more as a hobby).
Talk to ya soon! And thanks for the welcome!
Disclaimer...I did not pay him to say that! Pssst! the check's in the mail

Thank you for those kind words. :biggrin And...welcome to the forums. I agree that one's stand or lack of one concerning End Times may not be an issue of salvation...but it's sure fun to study and debate (sometimes, right Judy?). It has also enhanced my studies in other areas of the Bible as well.

StoveBolts said:
...Nice to meet you! If my spelling gets too bad and you just can't stand it, let me know and I'll try to run everything through word first :roll:

Naw..your spelling is fine. I think either BB needs some sleep or he has watched one too many episodes of MTV Cribs. :-D

Looking forward to your contributions to these Forums.

Vic

StoveBolts said:
bibleberean said:
StoveBolts said:
Warrior4Him said:

Cuder dawg? Naw, I'd be from north of 8 mile. Sides, I like the polish sausage with ketsup... Less yer talken about the Cuda whif da Hemi... but it wadent no dawg... Only dawg I know is actually a horse, unless yer talkin dat oriental rice.. wait, let me "focus".... Are we talkin bout cars, dogs or just chillen with a coke, watchen the game...

Nice to meet you! If my spelling gets too bad and you just can't stand it, let me know and I'll try to run everything through word first :roll:

I meant by "c u der dawg" "see you there dog". I am not that cool and it shows... :biggrin

bibleberean
You'll learn my twisted sense of humor!! :biggrin C U Der Dawg vs. Cuder Dawg was a simple play on words while taking it to an extreem out of context experience 8-) LOL
Catch ya l8r ;-)

Vic
Got your check, thanks!!
I agree that it's a lot of fun to research the end times. You really learn a lot in the journey! Like I said before, I haven't landed anywhere yet and don't really know if or when I will as far as that topic. Of course I have my preference, but by no means am I stuck there.
I'll see you in the boards! Nice to meet ya!

Hey Stovebolts:

Great to have you aboard. Lot of fun here and so much to learn. You really have to spend just a few minutes a day to keep up. Sometimes I can't get back everyday but I try to at least take a gander.
Will be great talking to you and learning from you also.
:biggrin

Best Evidence said:
Hey Stovebolts:

Great to have you aboard. Lot of fun here and so much to learn. You really have to spend just a few minutes a day to keep up. Sometimes I can't get back everyday but I try to at least take a gander.
Will be great talking to you and learning from you also.
:biggrin

Thanks! You are correct, the boards are very active! Sometimes I feel like a kid in a candy shop!!! Not enough time in the day LOL!
How about if we all just learn from each other? That's another thing I like about this Forum, so many different points of view, they really make you think! :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back