Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello All

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

The Light

Hi everyone! I am excited about the opportunity to fellowship here. I was added to the body of Christ on March 3rd, 1991 and have been trying to grow ever since. I look forward to making friends here.

Hi everyone! I am excited about the opportunity to fellowship here. I was added to the body of Christ on March 3rd, 1991 and have been trying to grow ever since. I look forward to making friends here.

Hi there; you mean you were born again when as a sinner you exercised faith in the Lord Jesus (John 3)?

Hi The Light and welcome to our fellowship in Christ Jesus. Hopefully like you, all here have the goal of continuing to grow in grace and truth of our LORD until we're face to face with Him. It's wonderful to have you among us and I do hope we are mutually blessed in our walk together.
:wave2

Hi TL, welcome to the group. I am also new here. I have met some very nice Brothers and Sisters here and I'm sure they will make you just as welcomed. I believe you will find this is a good place to grow in your Faith.

Hi and welcome!
I was baptized into Christ when I was 13 and found this forum almost 10 years ago! Glad to hear your story and glad to have you!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back