Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from a former anti-Christian atheist.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello everyone.

Yes, I was an Atheist up until my early twenties. I’m nearly thirty now. As a male my sins trended upon physical sin and my thought-life; which was also oriented around physical sins. In my youth, as an atheist, I had influenced other people’s opinions to place more faith in science and human intellect rather than Gods wisdom and truths. I very well may have turned some from Christ.

That has all changed now. I’m married. I still work in the sciences, but appreciate Gods hand in all things. I regularly attend Church, bible studies and I’ve completely replaced my taste in music with contemporary Christian praise music. I even listen to sermons on a daily bases over the radio.

I still struggle with sinful thoughts, but happily and immediately upon such thoughts rebuke them and call upon the Lord to remove them from me.

I am here to simply socialize and learn from others. Perhaps I may even serve our Lords purpose in helping someone else in their struggles.

I also had almost no faith, I was deathly sick no doctor could help me and God was the only one that saved me from myself, soni know where your coming from, I pray for you and your family, it's awesome to see Gods works, what I find hard is listening to atheists, it's hard because I know their souls have to be found and I pray for them

Hello! Might I say; you have a nice story.

Currently I am an atheist. I just wanted to say hi! And that I could relate to your story a bit, but I would never believe in a God, unless he shows himself to me.

Sorry If you hate my post, I just wanted to make myself known.

Currently I am an atheist. I just wanted to say hi! And that I could relate to your story a bit, but I would never believe in a God, unless he shows himself to me.

I don't see any reason to hate your post. Even one of Jesus' own disciples wouldn't believe He was risen until Jesus showed Himself to Thomas. You were just introducing yourself.
And welcome to the new guy. =)

Christianity is not a choice, it's a revelation. I pray God revel Himself to you, that you will know the Truth and know God.
Amen.

Hello,
I am just curious if you do not believe in God why you would join a Christian forum? Maybe you are seeking God and do not realize it...maybe this will help...
Respectfully,

BornAgain,
What faith is
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11:1-3 (KJV)

Hello,
I am just curious if you do not believe in God why you would join a Christian forum? Maybe you are seeking God and do not realize it...maybe this will help...
Respectfully,

BornAgain,
What faith is
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Heb 11:1-3 (KJV)
The reason I am on here is so that I can see both sides of the whole debate, so I am not afflicted by the henious bias of not "Knowing" or expierenceing the otherside.

Hello everyone.

Yes, I was an Atheist up until my early twenties. I’m nearly thirty now. As a male my sins trended upon physical sin and my thought-life; which was also oriented around physical sins. In my youth, as an atheist, I had influenced other people’s opinions to place more faith in science and human intellect rather than Gods wisdom and truths. I very well may have turned some from Christ.

That has all changed now. I’m married. I still work in the sciences, but appreciate Gods hand in all things. I regularly attend Church, bible studies and I’ve completely replaced my taste in music with contemporary Christian praise music. I even listen to sermons on a daily bases over the radio.

I still struggle with sinful thoughts, but happily and immediately upon such thoughts rebuke them and call upon the Lord to remove them from me.

I am here to simply socialize and learn from others. Perhaps I may even serve our Lords purpose in helping someone else in their struggles.

Former,
I'm a late arrival in the forum, but enjoyed your post. What a testimony.
Look forward to hearing more from you.

God Bless

Hello and welcome,

I'm new to the site too. It would be great to chat sometime. I would love to hear your experiences on how you reconcile your science with your religion.

I hope you have a great time on here.

P.S.

Hello,
I am just curious if you do not believe in God why you would join a Christian forum?

For the same reason as me, to learn. I want to build on my understanding of christianity through first hand accounts, and to hear how people (this is not meant to sound as bad as it does) justify their religion.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back