Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Ohio !!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

TBEAR

:biggrin My name is TBEAR & so I am new to the board starting today !! I do hope that I can make some new friends & so here is a bit about me and feel free to ask me anything you like !!

My name is KAREN aka TBEAR

Married - 27 years to a wonderful man
Children - Yes ... 3 - ages: 23, 21, 16
Church - Attends a Church of Christ
Christian - Yes

Enjoy - Collecting teddy bears & postcards from all over the USA & with my collection of my postcards I have 1,735 as of today & so feel free to ask me whatever you like !!

See you around again soon !!

Welcome aboard. It's always nice when a new users actually tells us a little about themselves. I collect sugar packest myself, but my collection hasn't reached 200 yet.

Welcome :biggrin

It's great to see more people from Ohio come on board!

So far I think there are , including you, 4 of us. :biggrin

Chruch of Christ? Mind if I ask.... is that a "United" Chruch of Christ?

Relic ... U asked if it is a UNITED CHURCH of CHRIST that I attend ... well I must tell U right out ... NO we are NOT the UNITED CHURCH of CHRIST & so I'll be sending U a PM & then U can see our church 1st hand so take care & thanks for asking me !!

welcome TBEAR!! it's great to have you here!! i used to collect home interior bears!!

Hello T-Bear!

Nice to see such a joy on the forum!

My wife grew up in the CoC while I was... err... somewhat of a rebel growing up. Actually, it was her great grandfather and grandfather who debated and advocated that the Sunday School was not biblical. (I'm sure you've heard of that by J.P. Watson vs. Tallman). They actually published a book with the actual debate! :wink:
Another great debate was the 'One Cup' or 'Many Cups' during the lords supper. This one I actually agreed with :-D

Anyway, nice to meet you!

8-) WOW ... thanks for all the welcome's all !! I am sorry I have not been here for awhile but our internet has been down so I have been trying to catch up so thanks again !!

Thank you so much gang for all the notes.

Skylar ... I am doing well busy day ahead before we have to go to church tonight so ... other then that things are going well !!

Thanks again !!

Back