Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello! I have started writing Christian devotional stories for young people

Hello, everyone!

I’m excited to share that I’ve recently embarked on a new and deeply meaningful journey: writing Christian devotional stories specifically tailored for children and young adults. This venture is driven by a heartfelt desire to convey the truth and love of Jesus Christ in ways that resonate with young hearts and minds. My goal is to craft stories that not only entertain but also inspire, guide, and nurture spiritual growth in a way that's engaging and accessible.

As I navigate this new path, I am keenly aware of the power of community and the value of support. Whether through feedback, encouragement, or simply sharing these stories with others, your support would mean the world to me. Each story is crafted with love and prayer, and I believe that together, we can make a positive impact on the lives of young readers. I’m eager to connect with fellow believers and anyone who shares a passion for spreading the message of Christ through creative and meaningful ways.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my new endeavor. I am grateful for any support you can offer and look forward to this exciting journey ahead with great hope and anticipation.

My first book, Eleanor's Steadfast Faith and Other Short Devotional Stories is available on Amazon for $2.99 through the following link: Eleanor's Steadfast Faith and Other Short Devotional Stories - Kindle edition by Samuels, V.J.. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I find myself facing some significant financial challenges right now. Pursuing this passion has been a step of faith, and while the journey has been deeply rewarding, it has also brought its share of struggles. If you find yourself moved by my work and would like to support this mission, purchasing my book would be an incredibly meaningful way to do so. Each book sold not only helps sustain this project but also affirms the effort and love I’ve invested in these stories.

Your support, whether through a purchase or simply sharing this project with others, would be immensely appreciated. It would not only help ease the financial burden but also encourage me to continue this important work. Thank you so much for considering this and for being a part of this journey. Your kindness and generosity are truly a blessing.

Hi V.J. Samuels and welcome to CF :wave2

If God brought you to this then He will provide that of what you need. Personally I am not much of a book person, but it would help us to get to know you better before anyone would buy your book. Maybe you could post and share some small parts of your book under the forum Daily Devotionals. God bless you on this journey :)

Hi V.J. Samuels and welcome to CF :wave2

If God brought you to this then He will provide that of what you need. Personally I am not much of a book person, but it would help us to get to know you better before anyone would buy your book. Maybe you could post and share some small parts of your book under the forum Daily Devotionals. God bless you on this journey :)

I’d be delighted to share a sample of one of my devotional stories on the Daily Devotionals forum. I’ll post it soon and look forward to any feedback or thoughts you might have!

Blessings,
V.J. Samuels

May I make a critical suggestion.
" Eleanor's steadfast faith", have you talked with your target audience?
Did they respond positively to the title?
I know as a teenager or young adult I would not look at a book with a title like this.

I would suggest writing a series of stories about the problems of life using the characters interaction to discuss spiritual issues and to title the stories around the problem, Eleanor and the bully, Eleanor and the gaslight etc etc.

Do use the young people in your church as a sounding board.

Back