Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello! I'm a new Christian and I'm here to introduce myself.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I used to be an atheist until I started researching religion, and I find that I'm drawn to Lutheran Christianity. Thankfully there's a nice looking Lutheran Church in my city, now I just need to convince my family to take me. I come from a family of atheists, I used to be an atheist since I was about 11. When I researched religion recently I found myself especially drawn to Lutheran Christianity. I really like highlighting stuff in my bible, it helps me read everything and comprehend all of it. For some reason I struggle to take in information unless I'm writing it down or highlighting it.

My family, even though they're atheists, are mostly chill with religion. They said they'd support me as long as I'm very serious about converting, thankfully. My dad was even the one who bought me my bible recently. I'm hoping to get involved with the Lutheran church in my city, I think it'd be great for me since I struggle with autism and social anxiety so having a reason to get out more would be good for me and it would make my therapist happy.

I used to be an atheist until I started researching religion, and I find that I'm drawn to Lutheran Christianity. Thankfully there's a nice looking Lutheran Church in my city, now I just need to convince my family to take me. I come from a family of atheists, I used to be an atheist since I was about 11. When I researched religion recently I found myself especially drawn to Lutheran Christianity. I really like highlighting stuff in my bible, it helps me read everything and comprehend all of it. For some reason I struggle to take in information unless I'm writing it down or highlighting it.

My family, even though they're atheists, are mostly chill with religion. They said they'd support me as long as I'm very serious about converting, thankfully. My dad was even the one who bought me my bible recently. I'm hoping to get involved with the Lutheran church in my city, I think it'd be great for me since I struggle with autism and social anxiety so having a reason to get out more would be good for me and it would make my therapist happy.
Hi maam, welcome to the forum, my name is Bob and always glad to help with Bible questions if you have any.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Christian Forums, and hope you like being a member here. :)

Hi Pristine
Did you ever check out that Lutheran church by you?

Hi, how are you doing this month? I'm another Lutheran (WELS), diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome about a decade ago!

Back