Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello to all!

DHeath759

Hello to you all!

I registered here quite a while ago but haven't been active at all (hoping to change that).
I'm not a member of any church and I don't know any other Christians in my area, or anywhere else truth be told. So I'm both very glad and fortunate to find a place like this!

God bless,
Daniel

Hello to you all!

I registered here quite a while ago but haven't been active at all (hoping to change that).
I'm not a member of any church and I don't know any other Christians in my area, or anywhere else truth be told. So I'm both very glad and fortunate to find a place like this!

God bless,
Daniel

Blessings is Christ, and welcome to our forum! :)

Thank you! Very much appreciated

DHeath, if there is anything in particular you would like to discuss, just let us know. We can direct you to the proper forum where you can ask questions or post about it, and there may be other threads we can direct you to that you could read.

Blessings in Christ Jesus, and thanks for joining : )
Hidden

Hello to you all!

God bless,
Daniel
Hello Daniel, How are you? Glad to have you back with us.

Love, Walter

Back