Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello. What else would I say?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

GundamZero

Hello everybody! I'm excited to be here and to be able to chat with people from all over. I'd first like to say that I LOVE JESUS. That's as simple as I can put it really. So I hope to have fun with everyone.
To start, I'm from the great, yet no so large, state of New Jersey. I'm actually the little brother of Brutus. My brother is a great teacher and is getting better all the time. He only wants to serve the LORD. He has been a great role model and I hope the Brutus has been one for you too. But enough about Brutus. (He speaks for himself so well 8-) ) I hope to get to know you and once again I'm so happy to be able to talk to fellow believers from all over, as well as everyone on the forun. Love you all.

Hello and welcome. Glad that Brutus' younger brother has joined the online community. :biggrin

...Sure is. Well everyone, this is my little brother. This Kid is a Machine and a Scholar in the making. He's pretty cool. Little Bro, welcome to the forums. 8-)

Oh and Thanks for the flattery little bro, and look, he even spells like me. :-D

GundamZero said:
...everyone on the forun.

Welcome! Since we have your brother and your sister I guess all we need now are you parents. :lol:

My baby brother post about my little brother but not about me at all. Hmmmm....... now there are three of us here. We SHALL TAKE OVER! :-D :smt064

Sorry Sis, but we love you too. However, I will not help you in your take over attempts...

The BPCers are already working on our conquest, you'll just have to wait your turn. 8-) :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back