Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Good to be here. I apologize for my first post being a prayer request... but I need it. Anyway, My 2013 brought the first miracle I ever got to witness, I may share that. But for now, I wrestle with my own faith and am looking for God to intervene and people to keep me going.

Welcome to CFnet, sufferingUSMC :wave

You have joined a wonderful & blessed site online, one which has an abundance of caring Christians who embrace & support each other. We're all in different stages of our walks with our Lord, so you're in excellent company.

Hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us!

Be blessed!

Good to be here. I apologize for my first post being a prayer request... but I need it. Anyway, My 2013 brought the first miracle I ever got to witness, I may share that. But for now, I wrestle with my own faith and am looking for God to intervene and people to keep me going.
Hi brother and welcome. It will be God who carries you through the battle as He accomplishes the same work in you as He does with each of us. The fellowship with brethren of like faith can edify and support us in the times we think we're at the end of our strength, and it's so good to have you among us. May God bless your time here to grow in grace and knowledge our Lord to come into His perfect will for your life in Jesus' name. :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back