Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello?

• Thread starter Word_Of_Faith_Evangelist
  • Start date

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
W

Word_Of_Faith_Evangelist

Well, I believe I can pretty much guarantee that I will NOT be very welcome here. :sad

What they said about being welcome here.

Welcome! I hope you like here!

CLY

Timothy said:
What makes you think you will not be welcome here? 8-)

Most of the 'Christian' Discussion forums that I have visited on the WWW HATE anyone who in anyway associates themselves with anything related to any Word Of Faith Teachings.

Every one of those sites that I have visited devotes the majority of their posts to degrading anything, everything, and anyone, and everyone who is associated in anyway with the Word Of Faith.

Scott said:
You ARE welcome unless you are here to break the forum rules. Welcome to the forums!! 8-)

Is Being a Non Calvinist a violation of the forum rules?

Is being in total opposition to the doctrine of Exclusion (Election) a violation of the forum rules?

Is being in total opposition to the doctrine of OSAS a violation of the forum rules?

Is Supporting The Word Of Faith a violation of the forum rules?

Is demanding that All scripture be used as a viable evidence of an unquestionable proof of the Biblical validity, and integrity of any doctrine a violation of the forum rules?

Is being Charismatic, or Pentecostal a violation of the forum, rules?

Is being in total opposition to the practice of bashing any other Christian Brother, or sister in Christ, regardless of their denomninational affiliation, doctrine, practices, or beliefs a violation of the forum rules?

If the answer to any, or all of these questions is Yes, then I am now, and will forever be, in violation of your forums rules..

Is being in total opposition to the doctrine of Exclusion (Election) a violation of the forum rules?

Is being in total opposition to the doctrine of OSAS a violation of the forum rules?

Is demanding that All scripture be used as a viable evidence of an unquestionable proof of the Biblical validity, and integrity of any doctrine a violation of the forum rules?

Is being in total opposition to the practice of bashing any other Christian Brother, or sister in Christ, regardless of their denomninational affiliation, doctrine, practices, or beliefs a violation of the forum rules?

If the answer to any, or all of these questions is Yes, then I am now, and will forever be, in violation of your forums rules..

Scott's Answer key ( ;-) ):
Q1-No, Q2-No, Q3-Unknown (never heard of WoF), Q4-No, Q5-No, Q6-No. Any further questions you have about the rules see the link below....
http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9219

Welcome to the forum. :)

Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

Word_Of_Faith_Evangelist said:
Scott said:
You ARE welcome unless you are here to break the forum rules. Welcome to the forums!! 8-)

What ever... Sounds like you have a problem or two. Pray about it...

Other than that ... welcome? :-?

Back