Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Here's a question

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

ChristineES

As you all know, the devil can use people without their knowing it. My question is "Will God use a non-believer without the person knowing it?" I mean use a man or woman for a good thing. Example: a woman prays for dinner for her 3 children. After her prayer, a non-believer will give this woman food for her children. Example 2: a man prays that his home will not foreclosed on, after this prayer, the bank manager,who is a non-believer, will give this man a break or approve a new loan. Do you think God can nudge a non-believer into doing something for a believer without the non-believer ever knowing it?

God makes vessels for honour & dishonour. Each are no less his servants. Moses was God's servant . . . and so was Pharoah.

mutzrein said:
God makes vessels for honour & dishonour. Each are no less his servants. Moses was God's servant . . . and so was Pharoah.

Ed, I don't know about pharoah as His servant, if he was he was unwilling one. Regardless, yes, God uses everything and every one. :angel:

gingercat said:
Ed, I don't know about pharoah as His servant, if he was he was unwilling one. Regardless, yes, God uses everything and every one. :angel:

Were talking theology here. You have an opinion...
gingercat said:
Regardless, yes, God uses everything and every one.

Verse that your opinion was based on please?

BTW, it is easy to see where mutzrein's verse's came from, can you tell us what two books and chapter and verses his theology (opinion) came from?

Yes, we are all under the power of God's will. He can and does use the un-saved to bring about His will. Even as mentioned, Egypt in all it's evil was used by God to bring about His will. He will even use Satan to bring about that which is His design. It may seem at times that things don't happen as quickly or in the way in which we would choose, but that is simply because our understanding is so limited and our time here is so limited. He is eternal though, and time is of no import to Him.

StoveBolts said:
gingercat said:

Were talking theology here. You have an opinion...
gingercat said:
Regardless, yes, God uses everything and every one.

Verse that your opinion was based on please?

BTW, it is easy to see where mutzrein's verse's came from, can you tell us what two books and chapter and verses his theology (opinion) came from?

volt,

Please read my thread "satan's best tactics" in apologetics.

thanks.

I didn't answer my own question, but I will now. I say yes, God can use a non-believer to do His will.

gingercat said:
mutzrein said:

Does it matter whether a servant is willing or not. The fact is they are still God's servant.

"For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth." Taken from Romans 9

Back