Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Herods

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

citrus

Maybe someone can clear this up for me. Herod the great is the one who wanted baby Jesus dead. Herod antipas gave Jesus over to governor pilate. Tiberias was the one during Jesus execution abd resurrection. People said to kill jesus because they had no king, but Ceasar even though he was not a jew, jesus was from jews. Even though he said there is no difference from gentiles and jews everyone csn become Christian and be birn again as in a new nature and forgiveness of sins.Is Tiberias and antipas the same sense Tiberias is the one who sent him to crusxifction. Was it antipas then Tiberias. I am confused. I thought they were separate people and with all these Ceasars and heroes and their long names. I am confused which is which. Antipas or Tiberias. I am thinking Tiberias.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back