Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Hey.

Denim

Hi everyone,

My name is Chloe. I am 20 years old and I live in North Florida (US). I'm very friendly and I love to meet new people. Well, online at least. I can be somewhat of a nerd, I guess. I love to read, I love to write, and I love to play computer games.

My nickname is Denim because I always wear denim. I wear jeans, I have a denim hat, I have a denim jacket, have a denim purse, etc etc.

Oh, and I do sometimes ramble. I also have a disability as well as a mild mental illness, so I can be a bit troubled at times. I am currently studying Psychology and I want to help those with disabilities and be somewhat of an advocate for them. I believe I'd be good at that because I believe that's what God wants me to do with my life.

Anyways, that is my introduction.
I'll see you all around!

Coincidence?
That movie is called 24. The major figure there is Jack Bauer.
There is a place called CTU where you have computer gurus. One of the computer gurus, a female, is simply a nerd, and she is called Chloe:lol
---

Coincidence?
I like tricks; I enjoy being naughty :D :chin
All I mean is you remind me of Chloe of 24.
Welcome, Denim Chloe :salute

Hi Denim!

Welcome; how are you doing?

Denim has certainly been established as classy casual as well as outdoor wear.

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Coincidence?
That movie is called 24. The major figure there is Jack Bauer.
There is a place called CTU where you have computer gurus. One of the computer gurus, a female, is simply a nerd, and she is called Chloe:lol
---

Coincidence?
I like tricks; I enjoy being naughty :D :chin
All I mean is you remind me of Chloe of 24.
Welcome, Denim Chloe :salute

Lol. Actually, I picture myself as someone from Smallville. She's technically a nerd. Her name is Chloe Sullivan. I have never seen the movie '24' but I appreciate the compliment. Anyways, hardly anyone knows what I'm talking about, but I'm like obsessed with Superman and the Superman mythology. No, I don't idolize him or whatever. That'd be like saying Superman is God. Uh, yeah, no. But I have seen reviews as to where some say that Superman is a god-like person. Like his father, Jor-el, is like God and Superman is like Jesus.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling again and you guys probably don't know half of what I'm saying. I was thinking of making a thread like that in the appropriate forum as like a debate thread (if that's allowed, I'm not even sure where that thread would go).

Back