Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi from Oklahoma

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello everyone.
Just saying hi and introducing myself... My Name is Rachel, I am 28 and live in Oklahoma, that is all I can think of to share right now, lol.

Hi Rachjel. It's good to welcome you to CF.net, and Oklahoma brings to mind chiggers, centipedes, poison oak, scorpions, snakes aplenty, and tornadoes; I've spent time there, am a registered Cherokee with the Tahlequah Agency, and I started kindergarten in Muskogee, so I reckon I can truly say I'm an Okie from Muskogee. I do hope you enjoy it here with us, and may you be blessed in Jesus' name.
:wave

Hello Rachel :) I'm Kleia.. 20 years of age and new here, same as you. I wish you the best and look forward to knowing more about you in the future!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back