Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi Guys!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

BibleJunky

Hi Guys....

I'm Chuck and I'm from Michigan, I'm a King James Only, Independent Fundamental Baptist, Christian.

I ain't new, I just ain't been here in a while...

Howdy! :smt006

BibleJunky

Scott said:
Welcome to the forums!! 8-)

Hey Scott!

This is BibleJunky!

I made some changes to my account, (in the profile) and I got the confirm message, and I clicked the link and it said not authorized.

HELP!

CIS (or BibleJunky)

Hi, Biblejunky... C I Scofield, Send me a PM and let me know the changes you would like to make in your account.

I'm not sure if the updates Logan did last night has anything to do with the problem. So let me know what you want to change and I will try.

Judy said:
Hi, Biblejunky... C I Scofield, Send me a PM and let me know the changes you would like to make in your account.

I'm not sure if the updates Logan did last night has anything to do with the problem. So let me know what you want to change and I will try.

Thanks Judy for fixing it! :angel:

-Chuck

BibleJunky said:
Hi Guys....

I'm Chuck and I'm from Michigan, I'm a King James Only, Independent Fundamental Baptist, Christian.

I ain't new, I just ain't been here in a while...

Howdy! :smt006

BibleJunky

You use the right bible... :angel:

You welcome :wink: And welcome to the forums, if you have any other problems or questions you can PM me or any of the other mods. :wink:

Welcome to the forums. You and Berean should get along pretty well. I'm open to any translation, but I'm particularly fond of the NASB. 8-)

Brutus/HisCatalyst said:
Welcome to the forums. You and Berean should get along pretty well. I'm open to any translation, but I'm particularly fond of the NASB. 8-)

I'm sorry to hear that.

:sad

BibleJunky

Hi BibleJunky. I primarily use the KJV also, but not exclusively :biggrin

Petrushka said:

I must admit, I do look at other versions. However, I'd never use anything other than the KJV for mian source of study.

I prefer to call myself KJV-Preferred, because of the people like Dr. Peter Ruckman that teach heresy, when it comes to the KJV, I personally believe it's God preserved Word, for the English speaking people. nothing more, nothing less.

(ruckman teaches that it's a advanced revelation over the original greek and hebrew and that's pure heresy) :crazyeyes:

BibleJunky :smt039

LOL

We are having trouble with the site sumitting posts slowly. You only need to hit the submit button once. If you need to move on after 30 seconds or so, click the backspace on your browser, then refresh the page. Your post should be there. :-D

Maybe the Mod of this Forum will be kind enough to delete the redundant posts. :angel:

Vic said:
Petrushka said:
Welcome BibleJunky. I primarily use the KJ and NKJ, but lately I have been using the LITV, which is a literal translation of the Textus Recptus. I know you know about that. LOL

http://www.litvonline.com/

:angel:

Yes, I've heard about it. I also know that Jay Green's Source text was questionable. If he's basing it on a westcott and hort version of the Textus Recptus, then it's perverted and has major flaws.

God Bless,

Bible Junky

Thanks, but Westcott and Hort don't have a version of the Textus Recptus. They used the Critical Text. Green may be a bit eccentric at times, but his work on the LITV is solid. :biggrin

Vic said:
Thanks, but Westcott and Hort don't have a version of the Textus Recptus. They used the Critical Text. Green may be a bit eccentric at times, but his work on the LITV is solid. :biggrin

Okay, you got me there... I went and check and sure enough, you were right... They did have a version of the GREEK New Testement. I got it on esword! :-D

I don't claim to know it all, just 90% ;-) :bday:

hehehe :lol: :tongue

BibleJunky

Biblejunky,

I haven't had an opportunity to welcome you here. I hope you are blessed as you post here.

lovely said:
Biblejunky,

I haven't had an opportunity to welcome you here. I hope you are blessed as you post here.

Well, thank you! :biggrin

I'm glad to be back among the madness again. ;-) :tongue :-D

BibleJunky said:
Okay, you got me there... I went and check and sure enough, you were right... They did have a version of the GREEK New Testement. I got it on esword! :-D

BibleJunky
90% heh? You got me beat. :lol: 8-) I'm glad you checked it out for yourself. I'm not trying to 'get' anyone.

Here, check this out...

http://www.graceway.com/articles/article_025.html

Happy reading. :-D

Vic said:
BibleJunky said:

BibleJunky
90% heh? You got me beat. :lol: 8-) I'm glad you checked it out for yourself. I'm not trying to 'get' anyone.

Here, check this out...

http://www.graceway.com/articles/article_025.html

Happy reading. :-D

Very good, I read it. and I couldn't agree more.

-Chuck

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back