Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

hi im johnny from the uk

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greetings
One of my my biggest loves, is freedom, freedom to roam, freedom to speak,freedom of expression, within the spirit, freedom to be who we really are, i hate to see things caged, or to see people boxed in.
Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom .

My prayer for us all, is Lord gives us ears and hearts to listen, and eyes to see. Lord is there some thing we should know?
to those who have been given much, much will be expected,
the Lord has led me along a very interesting & heart changing path, you can read a bit of my story if you have time, in the end times/ bible prophecy forum under , A prophets warning out of the fire,

The experts tells us, taking every thing into consideration we are heading for the perfect storm . they call such a storm an E.T , the same experts that warned about the plates around Hati, no one listened, who have warned, California could take a massive hit, that if yellow stone erupted, super nova, volcano , it could take out most of the western hemisphere in 21 days, severe weather, hurricanes, floods, snow, drought, if a comet hit the sea, it would generate waves a thousand feet tall. Virus pandemic, global conflict, Finance,ect
A split second 24 hours can mean the diference between life or death, heaven or hell.

When the titanic hit the ice berg, there were only a select few, who knew the unsinkable was sinking, for every one eles, they were totally unaware of the peril and the predicament , they were in. This is some thing very much on my heart, a time for change & preparation. And i feel to share, for your consideration
i know Christians in china, were tolled they would not go through tribulation, so were completely unprepared when the persecution started.

Also i know the Lord has tolled me, that its time for change, the church can not keep doing the same old thing over and over and over again. week in week out, LIKE WATCHING REPEATS.
Do not get me wrong, some churches are doing a sterling job, but we can always be more creative, in our care of one another, our fellowship, our services, our out reach, prayer and devotion, and our worship, God bless johnny

Nice one Johnny. My prayers have been directed toward China quite a lot lately but I'm not quite sure why. I have also been praying a lot for a Christian uprising in the UK. My heart aches so badly when I pray I long for change for the better so much. Welcome to the site. JC :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back