Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi, I'm khaled

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

khaled

Hi, I am khaled, I'm a Muslim man. However, I wanna change as I don't believe that what I read.
I read lord Jesus story many times, but I counldn't believe it.
then when I was reading it from christian view, I felt it is the true and I had a very nice feeling, it looks like someone was taking care to me, then I realized that it was him, who sacrificed for us all to live in peace, so I love him, and his great mother...

Please I wanna change, but I afraid, because I am in a muslim community...
any advises what to do?

Hi khaled and welcome to CF.net. I understand your fear of coming out as it were professing Christianity in a community that hates us. You might bide your time as you seek an underground Christian movement, and even there be very careful of moles, or what is know as a plant to seek out converts.

In coming to Christ you will be one with Him and God will lead you in His paths. May God bless you in Jesus' name, :wave

Hi khaled,

first of all beware, because the other muslims can really create you troubles, concerning Jesus Christ, He is the only (true) Lord of the universe i.e. the second in the heavenly hierarchy, He received the name "Jesus" here on the earth, but He is the Lord Himself from the very beginning, here's a testimony about this:

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one(i.e. namely I and my Father are the Lord God).",

John 13:13 "Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.",

John 17:5-24 "And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was..... for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.",

John 8:58 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.",

Hebrews 1:1-14 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;..... But unto the Son he saith..... Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:.....",

Genesis 1:26-28 "And God said, (Jesus, Son of mine) Let us make man in our image, after our likeness(i.e. let Us make user of the(Our) system of life and love):..... So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him(i.e. so the true Lord God created the human(-s) as user(-s) of the(His) life and love); male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth(i.e. the world of users), and subdue it:",

Genesis 2:7 "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.",

Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.",

Ecclesiastes 5:9 "the king himself is served by the field.",

Mark 10:45 "the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.",

Acts 4:10-12 "Jesus Christ..... This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.",

1 Timothy 2:5 "there is one God, and one mediator(also: one Lord) between God and men, the man(i.e. the ensouled being) Christ Jesus;",

Hebrews 7:25 "he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.",

John 14:6-31 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..... he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;",

1 John 5:20 "we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.",

1 Corinthians 8:1-8 "Now as touching things(i.e. as regards the religious/spiritual things) offered unto(i.e. which are (a) service/ministry to/of) idols(i.e. spiritual/religious iniquities), we know that(i.e. usually the human tendency in this regard so far was that maybe) we all(i.e. all clerics/believers) have knowledge(i.e. spiritual knowledge and abilities). Knowledge puffeth up(viz. in the faith), but charity(i.e. but Love/Good(-ness)) edifieth(or: humbles). And if(i.e. and if in this regard) any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know. But if any man love God(i.e. the true Lord God), the same is known of him. As concerning therefore the eating(i.e. the following/practising) of those things(i.e. of those spiritual/religious things) that are offered in sacrifice unto idols(or: that are unrighteous), we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords(or: and christs) many,) But to us(i.e. but the setup is such that to all humans of whole this universe) there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him. Howbeit there is not in every man(i.e. howbeit there is not in every cleric/believer/worshiper) that knowledge(i.e. that conscience/understanding): for some(i.e. for some of them by reason of this) with conscience of the idol(or: by notion of spiritual/religious iniquity) unto this hour eat it(i.e. unto this moment follow/practise the faith) as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak(i.e. becoming thus weak) is defiled. But meat(i.e. but the occultism/idolatry/knowledgeable faith) commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat(i.e. if we follow/practise it), are we the better; neither, if we eat not(i.e. if we do not follow/practise it), are we the worse.",

Revelation 19:9-10 "And he(i.e. upmost Saint/Angel) saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus(i.e. of the only (true) Lord): worship God(i.e. That One Who really is the true God): for(i.e. because only) the testimony(or: the Spirit which comes direct(-ly)) of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy(i.e. of the true prophecy)."

Blessings

Welcome khaled. This reminds me that some things are heard but not understood until revealed by the Spirit of God (1 Corinthians 2:6-16, Matthew 13:10-17). From what I can offer, the first passage on JCitoL's list, from Jesus's parable of the sheep John 10, says something else that may yield some strength in your situation: "27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.†(John 10:27-30, ESV) Romans 8:31-39 says likewise, "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?" You'll be in my prayers that God will bring the work begun in you to completion (Philippians 1:6) so that your walk throughout your life, wherever God places you, may glorify him abundantly.

Thank you all brothers, and thanks for accepting me here,

I have to keep it secret because otherwise the situation is not going to be good at all, and I would be in a big troubles, because some of them think that ((death)) is the perfect punishment for the one who converts from their religion!
but what should I do now? I wanna join you brothers, but still I afraid, every minute passes, I feel it is passing away from the life while I am totally wrong, and it will never come back,

Thanks for everyone :)

Hi khaled,

John 8:58 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.",

Revelation 19:16 "And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.",

John 14:6-31 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me..... he that hath seen me hath seen the Father;",

Blessings

YES, he is KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Dear Khaled, welcome to CF.net!

I understand that you are afraid to find christian sisters and brothers around you because in leaving Islam and becoming Christian you risk getting into lots of trouble.
You aren't alone with that situation. Many christians in conservative muslim countries are going through the same trials.

That's why there are non governmental organisations that are dedicated to helping our brothers and sisters who have to suffer discrimination and persecution and have to live their faith in the hiding. There is an international organisation named Open Doors who might be helpfull to you. They deliver Bibles and other christian literature to troubled places in everywhere in the world, and they support underground christians.
This is their international website: http://www.opendoors.org/
You can email them (for example to usa@opendoors.org - that's the mail adress of the USA branch of the organisation) and ask for a contact in your country and your city/ region. Or maybe a google search can help you find a christian support organisation near you.
It may be risky, but our souls are created with a need for fellowship. We will give you all fellowship we can, but an internet forum cannot replace a "real" church.
The very least I can do for you is to include you into my prayers, and that I will do. :yes

I am excited that you have opened your heart to invite Jesus into your life. I know that it can be hard as you begin living your new lifestyle of Christianity, but know that love casts out all fear. May I ask- have you absolutely accepted Jesus as your Savior yet? Once you do this- by confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus died and rose to life again to bear our sins- then The Holy Spirit comes to live inside of you! THe Holy Spirit is GOD Himself! So once God- who IS love- comes to live inside of you- then He will begin working on your fears. I agree with Claudya- it's important that you spend time with other Believers in person, in fact God tells us that this is very important (Do not foresake the assembly of the saints)- so I encourage you to reach out to some of the organizations that can help you along your Christian walk. Remember to put God FIRST- (read The Bible daily, pray, and be obedient) and God will direct your paths, open doors, and help you create relationships with other Believers as you go along this journey. Blessings my Brother in Christ. I just prayed for you. God hears you and He WILL help you along your journey.

It may be risky, but our souls are created with a need for fellowship. We will give you all fellowship we can, but an internet forum cannot replace a "real" church.

That is true, I need to go to a church, and take advises and help of how to pray................
but let me be honest, I afraid to go to any church, because if people notice it would be big problem, so I am perplexed, but I feel I should sacrifice and sure Jesus will not leave me alone.

The very least I can do for you is to include you into my prayers, and that I will do. :yes
thank you very much, and I am sorry for late reply, I was sick with throat ache.

May I ask- have you absolutely accepted Jesus as your Savior yet? Once you do this- by confessing with your mouth and believing in your heart that Jesus died and rose to life again to bear our sins
Yes, of course, and I felt and realized that, I really felt there is something went inside me, and I feel it again and even now while I am writing this reply, I feel chills in my fingers, man of course I LOVE HIM ! and of course he is my Savior.
you know, I wish I am not here, or not between these people, they are all ignorant, and always I apologize to my savior I was fool and stupid, and ignorant, but I am sure he is the one who will save me and bear my sins.....
Thank you brother for praying for me

We need not despair since God created each of us and placed us where he so chose according to his purposes. In the book of Job, Job in his struggles says "shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil?" (Job 2:10). Joseph in the book of Genesis and Jonah in the book of Jonah were both caught in circumstances they did not envy, but God had plans far beyond what they could at first see, and that was the salvation of many people to his glory (Genesis 50:20, Jonah 4:10-11). For guidance about prayer, Matthew 5:44 says we should pray for the good of those who persecute us that they may be sons of the Father in heaven, just like Joseph so loved his brothers who intended him harm. Luke 11:1-13 and Matthew 6:5-15 give more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Khaled, brother in peace. Know you are loved and all prayers for your happiness and peace of heart are with you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back