Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hi-low

have u been baptised?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thinkin about it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

revie1

hi-low I'm rachel. I'm quite new but have been a Christian 4 bout 7 years and recently me n my friend got baptised n now lots of the other young people r doin the same which is fab.
hoping 2 make new friends
god luvs u all
rachel XXX

I was christened/baptised in a Catholic Church but I no longer follow that denomination. Would I get baptised again? No! I have no need for an "Idol of the Heart." I'm not saying that you shouldn't get baptised. It's not like I think that it is a sin.

Hi and welcome,

I was raised and baptized in the Catholic church. I am out of that church too.

I was baptized as a born again believer shortly after I believed the gospel.

I am selling video's of my baptism for the incredibly low price of just $19.95! That's right! Just $19.95. Call now and receive a second video to give to a friend or loved one absolutely free.

But wait! Call in the next 5 minutes and I will even pay the shipping!

Just joking... and believe it or not I am not a professional comedian. 8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back