Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi my brothers and sisters in Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dee_wwjd

I am so glad to find this site, it is really good to have these discussions, and the more i can learn the better!

I like all points of views and will listen and bring on my point too! Basically i love Jesus and Ya, thats me!

Dee_wwjd,

Hello and welcome. Glad you decided to join the online community.

icon_welcome.gif

Thanks

It is wonderful to be here, there aren't many places where i can discuss different opinions and learn from others, it is so hard to be a working mom, then get home rush rush, no time for life groups or major fellowship with other believers, so it really is Good to be Here!

In my lunch break or any break i get, i will be Here!

Bless you All!
Dee

Re: Thanks

Dee_wwjd said:
It is wonderful to be here, there aren't many places where i can discuss different opinions and learn from others, it is so hard to be a working mom, then get home rush rush, no time for life groups or major fellowship with other believers, so it really is Good to be Here!

In my lunch break or any break i get, i will be Here!

Bless you All!
Dee

Wow your a working mother...may God continue to give you guidance and support. I don't know from personal experience, being a guy and having no children (wow I'm Caption Obvious right now), but I can imagine how hard it must be. I will pray for you and your children.

Thank you

Thanks!

motherhood is great, it is the working if find hard, i wasn't born a driven woman. motherhood, and the house wifey thing is my ultimate goal! I dont know when i'll get there, One day ...

I am so glad i am a mother, as my child, when he was born i opened my eyes and i saw a miracle and i turned to God because i did not deserve to be holding this miracle in my arms and i was! My son's birth showed me the gift of God's son, and i am eternally grateful!

Welcome Dee, it is really nice to have you here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of our mods here. We will be glad to help you. :angel:

Thank you

thanks for the warm welcome, its so good all these topics and so many issues and questions being answered, Especially topics like sex, these topics aren't raised in the Church as much as it should i certain topics i would be too shy to question, but here we can, and it is great!

I've got a bunch of wise council here and it is good to know!

off for the week end

i am home for the week end so if i don't reply to anyone, don't worry, i'll be replying on monday! Have a good week end all
Regards, Dee

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back