Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

hi my brothers and sisters!!!

Grof Fiv

i have massage for u:
Before it's not too late, you have to be a servant of the Lord. We have to work hard.
I suggest that we preach faith in Jesus of Nazareth to kids. Schools, for example, there are a lot of children there. You can put stickers with words about Jesus at schools, but not an image.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14

i have massage for u:
Before it's not too late, you have to be a servant of the Lord. We have to work hard.
I suggest that we preach faith in Jesus of Nazareth to kids. Schools, for example, there are a lot of children there. You can put stickers with words about Jesus at schools, but not an image.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14

What a great idea start doing Holy graphiti!

It might surprise you but schools and councils do not like there property plastered with what they will view as properganda stickers and incitement to religious extremism.

You want to reach young people?

Then work with the schools in your area to gain access to the classrooms.
Most schools are on tight budgets and if your church has a qualified teacher who can do the religious instructions classes for free, then they will be willing to use that teacher.

In tern that access means buble clubs can then be run by volunteers in breaks or after school, assembles can be taken and official posters put up publicising events for young people at your church.

You want more information look up the Web site:-

Hi Grof Fiv and welcome to CF :wave2

God definitely needs to be put back in school. I remember back in 1972 I was a junior in High School and we would have Bible studies during our lunch break in the auditorium for all who wanted to attend. Unfortunately the school system banned the Bible Studies and it was sad as no one was forced to be there, but wanted to be there. It wasn't hurting anyone as we chose to give up lunch, or brought our own and sat in a small corner of the auditorium. We need more Christian outreaches for our youth like we did in the 70's.

i have massage for u:

Welcome to Christian Forums, Grof Fiv.

Great having you as a new member here. :thm

Back