Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hi, my name is Lee, I'm new here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lee100

Hi, I’m new here, I would like to start off by saying God bless every member of this Forum. About my beliefs, I believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven, that there is only one way to the father and that is through the son. I believe that there is only one God. That there three members of the God head, but yet are all still one God, existing in three persons, Father – Son – and Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus died and rose again on the third day in bodily form. I believe that all and I mean all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus Christ, by God the Father. I believe that even though people get saved and become born again, the sinful nature will always be with us until we see Jesus face to face at the rapture, (John 3:2) only then will be make pure as he is pure. My denomination is Nondenominational. I do not like to hold a denominational title over my personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Well I guess that is enough to get me started. I look forward to meeting all of you. Lee

I did it in Photo Shop, I can make you one if you want. All I would need is your email so I could send it to you. Just a thought. Lee

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back