Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

His Creation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
His Creation – By God's Child

Look around
And see the birds fly
The mountains and the sky
It’s all his
He created it all
You and me
That apple tree
In only six days
The heavens and earth were made
In his image he created man
It was all part of his plan

Your poem's nice, but tell me something honestly. If God created man in His image then it means that God looks like us, right? But if God looks like us then how come He made the earth and the Heavens and stuff because I can't make that and nor can you? So, isn't it possible that God creates the prophets in our image so we can identify with them or how would we identify with someone who looks like God and who would be very different because He would be Omnipotent and all that stuff?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back