Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] His eye is on the sparrow, part deux...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

This is part 2, because I remember once before giving God praise and thanks for the safe return of a kitty cat.

This time it is my in-laws cat who has returned safe and sound. They spend part of the week in a different town and I house and cat sit while they are gone. They had left one of their cats outside yesterday morning and Paddy hadn't returned later yesterday afternoon when I went down to feed everybody. I wasn't too concerned, it was a hot day and I thought perhaps he found a cool spot to sleep during the heat of the day. However, last night when I went down to check again, he still was gone as he was this morning, later this afternoon, and this evening. By 10:00 I was really beginning to worry as we do have many predators around here for whom a cat would be a good meal. So, at 10:30 I got in my car and drove the roads a bit, hoping to see something. What I thought I'd see in the dark when the summer grasses are about 4 feet tall I don't know, but I had to do something.

Well, as a matter of fact, even in the dark, even with the tall grass, the good Lord allowed me a glimpse of a small white critter just as it went from a open space into the tall grasses. I stopped the car and called and sure enough, it was Paddy. We were about a 1/2 mile from my in-laws house so I gave him a car ride home (OK now that was fun) and he is now safe and sound. I do so love our kitties and I know that my father-in-law went to bed heartbroken and my m-i-l was going to wake him just to tell him that Paddy was safe at home.

So, praise and thanks to the Lord.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back