Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Holy Farmer

Shema

CF Ambassador
Modern Motivational Quote Thread Post_20240622_210828_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Mon 24th June 2024.

Topic : Holy Farmer

Highlight:

‭"Jesus replied, “The Son of Man is the farmer who plants the good seed. The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the harvesters are the angels. Matthew 13:37-39 NLT‬

Matthew 6:24 says “No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money."

Is Christ your firm foundation? Considering the parable of the two farmers. You are now given the opportunity to analyse yourself and give the answer of who you truly are. Who is the farmer that plant you?
Whose seed are you according to the Highlighted verse?

If you truly think you are the seed of Christ Jesus the Holy Farmer, then you should disengage from those weeds that are planted beside you by the evil farmer. Pray to Jesus to keep you from being detracted by the weeds of life so you can become a full grown matured tree that bears fruits for your farmer and master Jesus to be happy about you when the harvests time comes.

As new born babies are coming into the world, Jesus is planting seed while the devil is planting weeds every day. You must understand where these weeds are coming from. Hope you have not taken the weed into your soul. Because someday, the angels will come for the harvest of souls when the time for people to die comes and they will separate the Wheats from the weeds. You know that the wheat will go into the barns and the weeds will be burned.

“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. Matthew 13:40 NIV‬

What you have known today cannot be erased so you'd better adjust yourself and be the seed from the good farmer because that is the best thing to do.

Prayer: Good farmer. JESUS, I am your seed. I am your seed. COME Lord Jesus, Come I am here, Here I am, all for you. Water me and I shall flourish for you. Amen

View attachment 16348
An Emoji Devotional for Mon 24th June 2024.

Topic : Holy Farmer

Highlight:

‭"Jesus replied, “The Son of Man is the farmer who plants the good seed. The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the harvesters are the angels. Matthew 13:37-39 NLT‬

Matthew 6:24 says “No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money."

Is Christ your firm foundation? Considering the parable of the two farmers. You are now given the opportunity to analyse yourself and give the answer of who you truly are. Who is the farmer that plant you?
Whose seed are you according to the Highlighted verse?

If you truly think you are the seed of Christ Jesus the Holy Farmer, then you should disengage from those weeds that are planted beside you by the evil farmer. Pray to Jesus to keep you from being detracted by the weeds of life so you can become a full grown matured tree that bears fruits for your farmer and master Jesus to be happy about you when the harvests time comes.

As new born babies are coming into the world, Jesus is planting seed while the devil is planting weeds every day. You must understand where these weeds are coming from. Hope you have not taken the weed into your soul. Because someday, the angels will come for the harvest of souls when the time for people to die comes and they will separate the Wheats from the weeds. You know that the wheat will go into the barns and the weeds will be burned.

“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. Matthew 13:40 NIV‬

What you have known today cannot be erased so you'd better adjust yourself and be the seed from the good farmer because that is the best thing to do.

Prayer: Good farmer. JESUS, I am your seed. I am your seed. COME Lord Jesus, Come I am here, Here I am, all for you. Water me and I shall flourish for you. Amen

AMEN !

You have lost me.
But I have been lost before....
We are consumers of goods and services made available to us with help from unregenerate, pagan, idolatrous people from every tongue, tribe, and nation. Hullo and heads up about that, is what I'm saying.

We are consumers of goods and services made available to us with help from unregenerate, pagan, idolatrous people from every tongue, tribe, and nation. Hullo and heads up about that, is what I'm saying.
OK, but if you go a little further, it is God that put them in a position to serve us !

The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil.
OK, but if you go a little further, it is God that put them in a position to serve us !
Yeah, there's enough in that to keep forums buzzing for years . . .

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’”

Yeah, there's enough in that to keep forums buzzing for years . . .
LOL !
Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’”
The tares going first is probably upsetting to those hoping for some early rapture so they can avoid the tribulations coming down the pike.

LOL !

The tares going first is probably upsetting to those hoping for some early rapture so they can avoid the tribulations coming down the pike.
Unless the harvest is Judgment Day

Rev 20:11-15 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. (12) And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. (13) The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. (14) Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. (15) And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

What do you mean "unless" ?
Of course it is judgement day.
The rapturists think they can escape the tribulations leading up to the day of judgement by an earlier rescue.
The unraptured converts who go through great tribulation are sealed

Rev 7:1-17 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. (2) Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, (3) saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." (4) And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: (5) of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; (6) of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; (7) of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; (8) of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed. (9) After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, (10) and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" (11) All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, (12) saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen." (13) Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" (14) And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (15) Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. (16) They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; (17) for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

The unraptured converts who go through great tribulation are sealed

Rev 7:1-17 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. (2) Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, (3) saying, "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." (4) And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: (5) of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed; (6) of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed; (7) of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed; (8) of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed; of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed. (9) After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, (10) and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" (11) All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, (12) saying: "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen." (13) Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" (14) And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. (15) Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. (16) They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; (17) for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
So some are taken early, and the others left to suffer through the times of tribulations ?
That makes no sense to me.

So some are taken early, and the others left to suffer through the times of tribulations ?
That makes no sense to me.
It takes the Great Tribulation to make unbelieving Israel repent and accept Christ as Saviour, hence the sealing of 144,000 from the 12 tribes.

Rom 11:25-26 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

It takes the Great Tribulation to make unbelieving Israel repent and accept Christ as Saviour, hence the sealing of 144,000 from the 12 tribes.

Rom 11:25-26 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has comes in. (26) And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
I feel that the miseries of the book of Revelations will afflict the entire world.

I feel that the miseries of the book of Revelations will afflict the entire world.
Would you like the Apocalypse to stay In the future, like the perspective of a straight road that narrows in the distance so that the traveler never reaches the perceived merging of its sides?

Back