Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hope in the Lord of Host

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210524-234551.png

An Emoji Devotions for Mon 24th May, 2021

Topic: Hope in the Lord of Host

Highlight: David answered: You've come out to fight me with a sword and a spear and a dagger. But I've come out to fight you in the name of the Lord All-Powerful. He is the God of Israel's army, and you have insulted him too!
1 Samuel 17:45 CEVDCI

When people come physically to assault you, God can defend you. God can manifest and can fight for His children. God can make animals to talk like humans just to fight for his children as It was In Numbers 22:28 "Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?” You see that as God opened the mouth of a donkey to talk because God did not want Balaam to go and hurt His children. God can do anything to help his children. One day I and a Christian brother was going on a journey and suddenly, we both fell asleep. After a while, we woke up and the driver told us that there was robbery on the way. He thought we saw everything as he was scampering to escape for his dear life. Then I told him, we were both asleep and knew nothing, he said "you are not ordinary". God only made us to wake up after the whole incident was totally calm. All Glory be to God. When you read the Bible, you will see how God used his angels to work wonders for his Children. You too can enjoy numerous benefit when you put your hope in the Lord of Host. In our highlighted verse, you can see little David charging against a giant Goliath because he had hope that He would come out of the battle as a winner. That is what hope means. Hoping in God of Host means you bank your life on the All-powerful God for great expectations. You know you are going to win even though the situation looks different, then you do not need to be afraid because you have hope in the Lord of Hosts of angels. You are always confident that victory is sure.

With God your victory is sure. Keep on hoping no matter the distractions. With the Lord of Host on your side. You will conquer.

Prayer: Lord of Host I acknowledge you as the all powerful and I place my hope in you. My victory is sure through Jesus Christ. In Jesus name. Amen.

Back