Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How could it happen? Millenial Reign enemies of God.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But seeing Jesus "in the flesh", with the glory that should accompany such a presence, I can't believe that so many would still be decieved and what they would believe against Jesus that would create this doubt!

Orion
1. How is sin still able to proliferate so much when Satan and his angels are not there to tempt?

2. How can SOOOO many people, outside of Satanic influences, come to a place where they find "enough wrong with this Reign of Jesus", that they would take up arms and come in order to . . . . destroy or take over?

3. I'm sure that, by that time, everyone would understand the consequences of going against God, . . . of God's power, and what lies ahead of those who come against God, . . . . . so why would they even attempt that which they should know would be impossible, and they would be quickly defeated and cast into eternal punishment?

4. How would anyone, who sees the love, mercy, and greatness of Jesus/God NOT do anything other than express great admiration, respect, love, and awe?

To understand your questions you must go back to the beginning,and the reason man was made flesh in the first place.
When God created the earth for us, it was perfect,contrary to what many believe it was not void and without form,we were all on the earth at that time,up until the time of satan's rebellion.
When satan rebelled he convinced a lot of God's children to follow him,of course he failed.

After this failed attempt God returned all souls back to heaven,and He destroyed the earth that then was.Instead of destroying all of those who followed satan He required us to be born in the flesh,with no remembrance of that time,that is why He is able to say before I formed the in the belly,I knew the,so my point to all this is,had satan not rebelled we never would have been made flesh.

Now,when Christ returns,we will instantly all return to our spiritual bodies,however,the difference will be the state of your soul at that time,you will either have a mortal or an immortal soul,and that is dependant on weather you were saved and did not follow satan when He was pretending to be Christ,the same way he wanted to be God back then will be the same in the end.

The purpose of the millennium is to be taught the true word of God,without the influence of satan,after this time when he is released he will again convince a lot of God's children to follow him,only this time all that follow him will be destroyed in the lake of fire,this is known as the 2nd death.All who saved at the time of Christ return will not have to worry about the 2nd death because their soul will already be immortal.

There will be no flesh during the millennium,we will be back to how we were before the rebellion,and the earth also will be restored to how it was originally made and not destroyed like many think.That why it is important to understand the beginning,because the same thing is going to happen again,in other words the same way satan fooled all those in the first age to follow is the same way he will do it again,only this time it will mean the death of those who follow him

Here is a site thats an excellent study for this

http://www.frank.germano.com/threeworldages.htm

Now,when Christ returns,we will instantly all return to our spiritual bodies,however,the difference will be the state of your soul at that time,you will either have a mortal or an immortal soul,and that is dependant on weather you were saved and did not follow satan when He was pretending to be Christ,the same way he wanted to be God back then will be the same in the end.
Onelove, could you please provide scripture for the forum posters that show this to be true and please provide scripture that shows an incorruptible, spiritual body is capable of hosting a mortal soul. My belief and what I believe the Bible teaches, is that both our body and souls achieve a state of being incorruptible at the same time, either at the resurrection of the dead or when the living are translated.

Until then, I will insist that mortal bodies and souls will be present at times throughout the 1,000 years.

Thanks

Revelation 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Revelation 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection."

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

This is a mystery that Paul is going to reveal to us that had been hidden until Pauls writing. This mystery concerns what happens at a particular point in time, for at that instant, there will be no more death. "Sleep" as used here, is # 2838 in the Strong's Greek Dictionary; "Koimesis, koy'-may-sis; from 2837, to put to sleep." We read in # 2837; "Koimao, Koy-mah'-o; to put to sleep, to decease, to be dead."

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

On the first day of the Millennium age, the "Kingdom of Heaven" will be with us on earth. You cannot enter that kingdom age in a flesh body. Therefore, it is written in verse 52 that all will be changed, in the wink of an eye, and at the last trump (seventh trump). When that seventh trump sounds, everyone on earth will be changed to an incorruptible body.

That doesn't have anything to do with your soul, or its condition. Your physical body and your spiritual body (soul) have nothing to do with the condition of one another. Your soul is your inner man that will exist in your current flesh body, and either at death or at the seventh trump, will be changed and enter into a new body (spirit body) which will not be subject to the decay this flesh body is subject to.

So, to understand what will occur in the Millennium age, you must understand that instantly following the seventh trump, all flesh bodies simply do not have life. Not one person will exist in the flesh. Every person will have the same capabilities and all will have the understanding to be taught without Satan's influence.

However, only those saints of God who have died in the flesh, or who lived and stood against Satan will take part in the first resurrection. By that I mean, will have an active part with Jesus Christ in His kingdom and reign, as he rules and teaches the earth for one thousand years, and live in their immortal soul bodies.

I Corinthians 15:53 "For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

The word "mortal" as used here in the Greek manuscripts never applies to a physical body, but it applies to your soul. So we see our physical bodies are gone at the seventh trump, and the mortal (soul) must put on immortality. That soul becomes your existence in the Millennium age.

Revelation 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

We saw that those who took part in the first resurrection were those who died in the Lord, and those who did not yield to Satan, the Antichrist during his "one world" reign. Those who did not take the Antichrist's "mark of the beast", these are the blessed and holy ones. All of these people already will possess an immortal soul during the Millennium.

The "second death" is the second time of testing at the end of the Millennium age after Satan is released for a short season. The saints of Christ, and overcomers of the Antichrist's reign in this earth age of the flesh will not go through the second testing, or resurrection, with those mortal souls living in the Millennium age.

What are you going to do in the Millennium as a saint of Christ? You're going to be priests of God, and reign with Him. You are going to teach and oversee, and judge those mortal souls, as they will learn and follow all directives of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation 20:12"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Notice there are two sets of books here. The first called "The Books" is to judge the unsaved. The second is the "Book of Life" where only the names of the saved are recorded. The saved have had their sins removed from God's judgment and booted out. Though they were committed, the blood of Christ has covered them from being used against us.

Notice how all souls are judged "according to their works". Does it talk about faith here after the Millennium? No. The "great white throne judgment" will not take faith into consideration. The first resurrection takes faith into consideration. That was back on "the Lord's day". That was Jesus Christ's "great day". On the last day of the Millennium age souls are judged by works only.

Why are you judged for works only? Faith is something hoped for but unseen. You don't see Jesus Christ on earth today, you will see his wonderful works, and be led by Him and His Spirit in the Millennium age. Today He is in heaven and not walking on this earth. However, in the millennium, He will be on earth, and all will have full intelligence, with full recall and will be taught. The Heavenly Father honors all those with grace, that have accepted His Son by faith through repentance without Christ's physical presence here on earth, if you believed in His Word.

To those who are not under grace in the Millennium, their salvation will be only through and by their works. For faith doesn't exist to them. There will be no ignorance, physical handicap, for you will see, know, and experience Our Lord first hand.

If you follow the Antichrist, the first Christ to appear, you will have forfeited your salvation in this earth age. You will not be under the grace of God, and your works will be the only thing that matters on the last day of the Millennium, the day of judgment. They will be judged by works alone, for they have seen Jesus Christ, and are without excuse. The "rapture theory" leaves believers defenseless against Satan, for they will be taken in by Satan's deceptions.

http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation20.htm

I Corinthians 15:52 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

The kingdom of God is wherever Jesus Christ is, and flesh and blood cannot exist in that kingdom. When Christ returns for the Millennium age here on earth, flesh and blood bodies will not exist.
Sure, out of context, it would appear to say what you are suggesting. Lets try putting it in context and read some more of 1 Corinthians 15.

1 Cor 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
1 Cor 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1 Cor 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1 Cor 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

So, I Corinthians 15:52 is correct, or course, but in context we read that the Millennium Kingdom is delivered to God in the end. It says Jesus must reign until all His enemies are under His feet.

If you are pre-millennial, you are off by 1,00 years.

Vic C
Sure, out of context, it would appear to say what you are suggesting. Lets try putting it in context and read some more of 1 Corinthians 15.

You say its out of context,but I feel its cut and dried,with that said,the fact remains,concerning verse 52

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Is not the last trump which is #7 the start of the millennium? And if that's so,and it is does not that verse say we shall ALL be changed?

Now lets look at the verses you posted

I Corinthians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive."

When we look up in the Strong's numbered concordance and Greek dictionary, we see that this is the only place in the whole Bible that this Greek word "alive" is used in this form. It is # 2227 in Strong Greek dictionary. "zoopoieo, dzo-op-oy-eh'-o; to vitalize, to make alive, to give life." This does not mean to be given eternal life, but it does mean that Christ revives all. Remember in Luke 16 in the parable where the rich man was lying in torment and asked that God would send Lazarus, the poor man, to warn his brothers of the judgment. Was he soul sleeping? Of course not, he could see Abraham and he could see Lazarus being taken to the bosom of Abraham, and he knew exactly what was going on. Why? Because he was there across the gulf that separated him from Abraham and God.

All souls are made alive for some are going to eternal rewards, while others are going to paradise also to be held for the day that they will be sentenced, tested, to perish. If soul sleep was true then that rich man that wanted the favor from Lazarus would not have been going through such torment while in the place of holding after his death. He could see the throne across the gulf and he knew that he missed it all, and there was nothing that he could do about it. He could see those that overcame, and the rich man knew that he had failed.

Christ makes all alive, though not eternally for the sinners that have not repented, but alive until the the time of judgment. This documents that there is no such thing as soul sleep.

I Corinthians 15:23 "But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming."

I Corinthians 15:24 "Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power."

At the very end of the Millennium age, the Son will deliver His Kingdom up to the Father. At the time of the Judgment God will put an end to all the rule and all power and authority that Satan will have on this world, or anywhere. That is when God will send Satan and all his realm and all evil and those that chose to follow him into the lake of fire.

I Corinthians 15:25 "For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet."

Jesus Christ must reign until all of His enemies, which includes Satan, the fallen angels and all the souls of them that chose to follow him will be destroyed. This comes after the time of judgment and the Millennium thousand year reign of Christ kingdom on earth. This is why the full Godhead will not be on the earth until after the Great white throne judgment and hell has turned Satan and his realm to ashes. There are two death as we read of in Revelation 20.

Corinthians 15:26 "The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

This last enemy that shall be destroyed is "death", which is one of Satan's names, and that will be the second death. It is the death of all evil, and it is a spiritual death. Friend, not even Satan is destroyed until after the great white throne judgment. The first death is the death of your flesh body, while the second death is the death of your very soul itself.

Corinthians 15:27 "For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith "all things are put under Him" it is manifest that He is excepted, Which did put all things under Him.."

Then, when the great white throne judgment is over and finish, and Satan and all sinners are turned to ashes, then the entire Godhead will come to this earth and dwell with us. Then the eternal kingdom will be in existence as it is written in Revelation 21.

Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

This old "terra firma" will be completely made over, the old earth as we know it today will not exist, and in it's place will be this new holy city, and a new earth completely made over to our complete satisfaction.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back