Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How do we know if the Bible is true?

Greetings

I can say, Christ, I am for you, I believe, I submit to your will, for I know that you have chosen me, I have submitted myself to my pastor and my Church every Sunday, I worship thee.

This I know to be true, on one can come to Christ of his own free will, because the truth is, Christ chooses out of millions of denominations who call and qualify to enter Christ's rest.

He alone with His Father chooses who He wishes, no one can say I am, but one can petition and ask, and if and only if Christ chooses to do so.

Christ is Majesty; His divine will is to choose and resurrect the dead in Christ’s body to His own eternal Church.

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matthew 25:42-46 (NKJV) for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, since you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Romans 9:14-16 (NKJV) What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!
For He says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion."
So then it is not of him, who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

John 5:39-44 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; these are they which testify of Me.
But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.
I do not receive honor from men.
But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.
How can you believe, those who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God?

This I know to be true

Matthew 22:1-14 And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said:
"The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for his son, and sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding, and they were not willing to come.
Again, he sent out other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready. Come to the wedding." '
But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his business.
And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them.
But when the king heard about it, he was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy.
Therefore, go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'
So those servants went out into the highways And gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment.
So he said to him, 'Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.
Then the king said to the servants, 'Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'
For many are called, but few are chosen."

This I know to be true

The Middle class and the poorest, who cry out to Christ, they work hard giving and always giving thanks to God the Father, who pays for their hard earning, live-hood, for their children, children's pass on from generation to generation.

This I know to be true

I will loosen Satan for little season judgment on the Church, which Church the ones that giving Satan a seat

Revelation 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwells, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holds fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelled.

This I call planetary confinement

In Jeremiah 6:11 Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD; I am weary with holding on: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days.

Read Jeremiah 8:10 -22

Rev 18:4-5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities

Revelation 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

We know the Bible is true because God Himself is the author.

Thank You LORD.
Lu
Greetings
The Author gives you these words
flat-550x550-075-f-598525225.jpg

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance."
Luke 5:31-32 (NKJV)

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanses us from all unrighteousness.
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His words are not in us.
1 John 1:8-10 (NKJV)

For many are called, but few are chosen."
Matt 22:14 (NKJV)

So, the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen."
Matt 20:16 (NKJV)

No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise them, at the last day.
It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.
John 6:44-46 (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
John 14:6-7 (NKJV)

For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
Matt 16:25 (NKJV)

But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Matt 24:13-14 (NKJV)

And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
1Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for
Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I have become a fool in boasting; you have compelled me. For I ought to have been commended by you; for in nothing was I behind the most eminent apostles, though I am nothing.
2 Cor 12:9-11 (NKJV)

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:1 (NKJV)

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
John 8:42-43 (NKJV)

We can only know the word of God is true when we apply His words to our life and see how He works in us and through us.

The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing, understand?

If really the Word of GOD is in your heart, then GOD is in your heart, understand? To speak about the things of GOD with Truth, it is necessary first of all to have the Spirit of GOD, you know? John 4:24 ->GOD is the Truth.

But our Lord JESUS makes it very clear, saying: Matthew 11:27-> No man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

GOD BLESS

John 17:3-15

Back