Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HOW DOES ONE REINSTATE SOMEONE FROM THE IGNORE LIST?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
S

SputnikBoy

I've tried clicking on the FAQ button and those alongside it to no avail. Even the 'Click Here' button on the ignored post itself doesn't work. I know that I may be asking something that has an obvious answer, but ...how does one reverse the ignore option ...? Help!

Go to "Ignore List" tab at the top of the 123 Christian Forums page on the left hand side. You will see the following tabs: FAQ, Search, Ignore List, Staff Site, Profile, You have a new messages, and Log out.

After you go into the "Ignore List" tab, click on the X on the right hand side of the person who you would like to cease ignoring. After you do such, he/she will disappear from your ignore list.

The click here feature on the ignored person's post does not work any longer. I have turned this in to Logan.

Hopefully you don't have me on ignore so you can read this!!! :biggrin

No, Solo, I don't have you on ignore :biggrin

Thanks, I'll give it a try . . .

How cool is this? So far 18 people have viewed my "How Does One Reinstate Someone From The Ignore List?" There are evidently 18 people thus far who either have the same problem or otherwise have far too much time on their hands . . .:-D . . .

SputnikBoy said:
How cool is this? So far 18 people have viewed my "How Does One Reinstate Someone From The Ignore List?" There are evidently 18 people thus far who either have the same problem or otherwise have far too much time on their hands . . .:-D . . .

Happy days!! at least 18 people are not ignoring you. But how many can see the solution offered by Solo? :-?

mutzrein said:
Happy days!! at least 18 people are not ignoring you. But how many can see the solution offered by Solo? :-?

Huh ...what was that you said ...? :smt017

Hey, this thread could turn out to be a real winner ...!

SputnikBoy said:
Huh ...what was that you said ...? :smt017

Hey, this thread could turn out to be a real winner ...!
Think about it, sputnik ...I didn't catch it at first. :-D

I would offer to quote you, solo ....but I don't know if i'm the best choice for that. :lol:

destiny said:
Think about it, sputnik ...I didn't catch it at first. :-D

I would offer to quote you, solo ....but I don't know if i'm the best choice for that. :lol:

Yes, I understood. But do YOU understand MY response to mutz ...? ;-)

And the Lord said, "let there be light". So illumination was given and EVERYBODY understood. And it was good. :biggrin
Thankyou Lord.
Thankyou Solo. . . . . Solo . . . Solo . . . :-?

Back