Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[ Testimony ] How firstly I was saved by Father’s Light

JiJi

Before I came to know Father’s name, I had five years of depression, living in the chain and bondage of evil spirit that it haunted me so much, everyday was so hopeless, and I have no confidence, freedom, or willingness to resist his power on me, I was led astray, my life was not concern, and my soul couldn’t find rest in its lies.

Until one day, a friend of my mother came to her shop, and spoke against the idols that she worshiped. But because I have gone through days by days of torture of evil spirit, suddenly I was led by some conscious to follow and spoke to her. I have long seeking, and everyday cries for hope to overcome the bondage of evil spirit, and I spoke to her without hesitant, about how the evil spirit had haunted me with its lust and deceit. And immediately, she spoke to me that she was one of victims of such condition, and she had faced it for twenty years. Things change until she came to Jesus and receive salvation from him. I immediately saw a full of hope, and at the time for the first experience the Light shine on my soul, and all the chains, bondage, torture, sorrow, bitterness, hopeless fade, I feel ease that never had in my life. From that moment, I am certain for myself, that I will surely, for every that obstruct me to come to this belief I would cross, and I hold it so tightly in my heart, that I will pay all my soul in everything this has; for all things in my soul I had been tortured, I will surrender everything to this belief, for whatever it wants me to change. I wait impatiently on every word she speak, and urge her to speak more until I find the gate where my suffers would surrender – Christian.

I certainly agree to come with her to the church, to make confession, of every sin that I made in my past, and received Jesus my Savior, and come to my center of life. It makes me remember there was once before I gone through this five years of torture, in one morning when I stay conscious in my bed, my soul was filled with a tenderness that cannot be found in the world or imitate when I seek, I woke up and saw a vision of angel in the light that pass through the windows to the room, it cannot be seen by naked eye, but my whole soul feel and touch the tenderness that together it appear in the atmosphere. And after a while, it left. That time, I wonder deeply where it comes.

Back