Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How old were you when you graduated high school?

How old were you when you graduated high school?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• I Dropped out or got my GED

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I graduated high-school in June; turned 18 in August; immediately moved into an apartment with a friend; enrolled in college; found out it was hard to pay for college, rent, groceries, gas and insurance on what I could make at a part-time minimum wage job and moved back home, much more humble and appreciative of my folks! :wink:

I was 17 when I graduated in May 1976 [wife graduated in May 1975 @ 18], was married on July 3, 1976 (our wedding was red, white and blue, bicentennial), and then on July 23, I turned 18 [wife turned 19 on July 11] and our son Michael was born on July 24, 1977 [20 minutes late being born on my birthday] he was my present that year. spent the next 12 years climbing the pay scale, had our daughter, Alicia, June 1989, and Matthew two years later in March 1991. This year in July we will celebrate our 32nd anniversary, Patricia will turn 51 on the 11th, I will be 50 on the 23rd, and Michael will be 31, Alicia will be 19 in June and Matthew 17 in March. Oh yea, how could I forget...BigFoot is 5 months now.

I was 18 (1975). Gas was 48 cents per gallon and smokes were 60 cents per pack.

Yeah, I'm a dinosaur. :oops:

:-D

Graduated college in '72. My lottery number for the draft was 188.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back