Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Lethatron

*_Message Title_ :* *How to cast out Demons*
*_Message by_* : ```Lethatron James``` .

Matthew 8:16
[16]When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:

So today we are dealing with a very easy thing, casting out of devils. Make sure you have all your focus on this text because this will assist you everywhere. Casting out of demons should be done anywhere and anytime. In fact it shouldn't even be done in church because everyone there is supposed to be having the Holy Spirit and not demons but still there remains other ignorant Christians who give themselves over to the devil. So here we go.

I need you to notice that Jesus wasn't the one who looked for people with demons. No, the people brought them to him. Wait a minute, that means the people had a way of knowing if a person had a demon or not PHYSICALLY. Thus, the first step to casting out Demons is the ability to notice the demon first.

Now, for you to be able to discern demonic presence hear is what you should do. Notice that only people who were possessed with demons were brought to him but the last part says after he casted out Demons, he healed all that were sick. That means sickness CAN be a sign of demonic presence.

Luke 13:11
[11]And, behold, there was a woman which had a *spirit of infirmity* eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.

See, some of the people this is why medication doesn't work. It is a spirit they are against and they never recognize it. These are things every Christian should be aware of even as Hosea 4 vs 6 coins......my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.....

During my early days in Christ, I asked God, how can I know if a person has demons. The Lord responded and said," A demonized person acts beyond human standards." That would imply that their actions are just eye catching, very inhuman. Before I could think, about it, scriptures flooded my spirit.

Mark 5:1-4
[1]And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
[2]And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
[3]Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
[4]Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: *neither could any man tame him* .

Check the deeds of the man. Just inhuman acts. The Bible says no man could tame him, that means he was now wild. Now you know why those people like saying, when I go to parties I go wild. True, they will be under demonic influence. Those are the people we are looking for to set them free.

*The signature passage:*

Now that we have established some ground rules let's go to where the rubber meets the road. How do you then cast demons out after noticing their presence. Our opening verse is self explanatory, by the word. You need to be a talking machine ready to utter God's word in season. Like I always say ,"your mouth should be as a pen of a ready writer, prepared to spit out the ink of heaven and write the plan of God.

1 Peter 4:11
[11]If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

If you want to be hundred percent effective in casting out Demons, the scripture is equally important to the subject just like your mother was in giving birth to you. For demons to move at your command, and for angels of deliverance to flow with you, there is need for them to notice your attachment to God. Learn to speak scripture always. If you master this and spirits constantly hear you, next time you speak something they will take it just as equally important as God's word. In fact, that word will be birthed by God's word in you, so technically, it will be God's word.

Mark 16:17-18
[17]And these signs shall ```follow``` them that believe; *In my name shall they cast out devils* ; they shall speak with new tongues;
[18]They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

If you are leaving correctly as a Christian, this is just supposed to follow you. Yeah, it has to be that easy. It's something that answers at your arrival in a place.

We have moved a long journey and achieved nothing, it's time we change roads and go a different direction. It's time we cast out Demons.

Check out our youtube channel, Lethatron James Official. . For exclusive content like this, Till next time, I sign out.

Back