Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lethatron

Amazing!!!!!!!!

*How to see angels*

Matthew 1:20-21
[20]But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
[21]And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Today I want us to look into something which only the believers in Christ are given access to. Without wasting much of the little time we have, let me point out to the fact that this subject of angels is one of the most misunderstood subjects of all time. Thank God the scriptures are to our rescue. Let's dive right into the message.

The Bible says as Joseph THOUGHT on the subject of leaving Mary, ~Lethatron~ , I mean, an angel appeared to him in a dream. Now before we go anywhere let me at this juncture point out the elite secret that a dream is a glimpse of the spiritual world itself contrary to the psychological belief that it is a mere imagery happening on the visual screen of the mind. It's a truth brothers and sisters.

1 Kings 3:5-6
[5]In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.
[6]And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.

Here is the famous passage of the Old covenant. Even God appeared in a dream. He was very direct about it, he didn't speak in a dream ,no , he appeared there. How I wish you could grasp this reality because it is the basis of operating the spiritual world and becoming a friend of God. it's very sad to say that people don't know dreams are a very valid way that God uses to cause a person to contact the celestial cosmos, what you commonly know as the spiritual world.

Numbers 12:6
[6]And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

That verse just said it all but I know you missed it on the spot. God is speaking and he is saying, at a junior level or entry level to the field of hearing his voice, I introduce myself in a vision but I speak in dreams. It's that clear, he didn't hide anyhow from the truth. You have to understand that God is a straight forward God. He doesn't means about words when he wants to talk to you.

*Personal Testimony*
Ever since I understood this, everything I dream about and *agree to* comes to pass without question. And I even have wonderful experiences with the Lord in my sleep that are so real an tangible not mentioning the visions and encounters of God during the day.

*THE SECRET*

Now that you have followed this teaching all the way to this point, let me disclose a practical way that you can start to use right this minute and access the spiritual world, that's of cause if you are a Christian. If you are not, you need to first accept Jesus Christ as the Lord of your life. So if you look at our opening verse, it says that while he thought on a particular subject, the angel appeared in a dream. Let me make this clear, in the spiritual realm we don't use words to communicate we use thoughts. Let me prove to you that thoughts are the access to the celestial cosmos.

Psalms 53:1
[1](To the chief Musician upon Mahalath, Maschil, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath *said in his heart* , There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

If the fool just thought it, then who heard it because we see it written here in the holy text.

Isaiah 14:12-13
[12]How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
[13]For thou hast said in *thine heart* , I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

See the devil didn't say this he thought and immediately it was heard.

Genesis 6:5
[5]And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every *imagination of the thoughts of his heart* was only evil continually.

I won't explain that part at all, it's clear and on point.

Lamentations 3:60
[60]Thou hast seen all their vengeance and all their *imaginations* against me.

The prophet knew God had insight into human imagination.

Now let me give you the verse that will then gives you a way to see angels after you finish reading this text.

Philippians 4:8
[8]Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

That's all, you are good to go. Your thoughts are doors to the spiritual realm. Which realm have you been accessing, the godly realm or the demonic. Now for the devil to tempt you, he gives you thoughts right? Thus all your life you have been contacting demons and agreeing to them unknown to you. Contact God now, let your thoughts be pure.

*What I do* .
Before I sleep I ask God to make his angels appear with messages in my dreams, and they always never miss an appointment.

However let me say every spiritual experience you are going to have has to be tested relative to God's word, if it doesn't agree with scripture, throw it in the bin, this means you have to study the scriptures well.

It's your man *Lethatron James*
I log out, Till next time.
Grace be with you.

```
Forward this message to all necessary social media platforms and make sure you check out our youtube channel, Lethatron James Official``` .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back