Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How to Smell Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
png_20220524_193158_0000.png

An Emoji Devotions for Tue 24th, May 2022

Topic: How to Smell Jesus

Highlight:

Won't God protect his chosen ones who pray to him day and night? Won't he be concerned for them? He will surely hurry and help them. But when the Son of Man comes, will he find on this earth anyone with faith?
Luke 18:7‭-‬8

Bartimaeus, a blind beggar, was told by the crowd to be quiet. In their opinion, he did not deserve to have Jesus listen to him. Bartimaeus refused to be quiet and shouted all the louder as he wanted to meet Jesus. Jesus on hearing his insistence called him over and asked him what he wanted. (Mark 10:46-52)

You should persist you want to see Jesus. Instead of saying "Give me today our daily bread." You might want to say....

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. I want to see Jesus for urgent assistance"

You have changed the daily bread request to wanting to see Jesus for an urgent assistance.

Jesus said "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty." John 6:35

The aroma of fresh bread is so good that it is so irresistible. Without needing a map, You cannot miss your way to a bakery when fresh bread are placed in the oven. The pleasant aroma will lead you to the bakery near you once bread is on fire.

Certainly, Jesus is the bread of life and you can smell him where ever he is, around you.

How to smell Jesus "The bread of life"?

It is that lovely feeling that happens to when you begin to aspire in good faith that things is beginning to change for good and tomorrow will be just fine hopefully; then Jesus is smelling in the air.

In Colossians 1:27 ERV the Bible says "God decided to let his people know just how rich and glorious that truth is. That secret truth, which is for all people, is that Christ lives in you, his people. He is our hope for glory."

The glory may be away, but it's perceived as if it's already happening because Christ the bread of life is smelling around.

It is sweet when you perceive Jesus and trace your way to him as fresh bread is perceived and bakery location found. Because if you genuinely find Jesus and take a bite of him. It will be Sweeter when Jesus is perceived through you.

There is this courage and confidence that your life is already made and glory is on its way. The good side of it is that no one will be able to sway you once you take a bite of Jesus.

How to perceive those who have taken a bite of the "bread of life"?

Acts 4:13 AMPC says something it

"Now when they saw the boldness and unfettered eloquence of Peter and John and perceived that they were unlearned and untrained in the schools [common men with no educational advantages], they marveled; and they recognized that they had been with Jesus."

The aroma of Jesus is in His Spirit. For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7 AMPC

Where is your power, love and well balanced mind?

Do you know that you can bring the aroma of Jesus into any situation. How would you do that? It is by having faith in God.

The Bible says that "Without faith, it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to God. Which means no one can take a bite of the bread of life if they don't believe in God. It faith that produce the hope that give life.

That is why all the men of faith like Joseph, David, Joshua, Daniel, etc in the Bible were very successful. If you have the opportunity to have that good feeling of perceiving Jesus in your life, do not ignore that feeling. Salvation is near!

Prayer: Jesus you are here and it feels like I'm in heaven on earth. Keep me conscious in your presence forever and ever. Amen

Back