Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hows everyone going?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Do you really care how I'm doing dan?
Or is this just an opportunity to get my valuable attention?

I was going to go to group today, but ended up throwing up on the way there. So they turned the van around and brought me back home. I feel fine though, so I'm not sure why I threw up.
I spent the day napping, playing video games, and doing laundry.

Cleaned a house for 8 hours today and we still didn't finish...I'm not excited about going back tomorrow. I'm still so sore...want to cry right now :sad

At least I'm home for the night, but I gotta get caught up on laundry and dishes ugh.

Cleaned a house for 8 hours today and we still didn't finish...I'm not excited about going back tomorrow. I'm still so sore...want to cry right now :sad

At least I'm home for the night, but I gotta get caught up on laundry and dishes ugh.
Sore oh yeah ! My mowing kind of got me too . I do need to sweep and mop , oh my . Dishes almost caught up for the day . My wife did the cooking today which is MUCH better than my cooking .

Sore oh yeah ! My mowing kind of got me too . I do need to sweep and mop , oh my . Dishes almost caught up for the day . My wife did the cooking today which is MUCH better than my cooking .
Mowing is a hefty job - I can't say I've ever done it. I mean, we get weeds here, but a lawn is a rarity. The chickens and bunnies have been eating all our weeds for the past couple years so it hasn't gotten out of hand. I've seen people out there weed whacking in the hot sun and it doesn't look fun.

I have been so busy cleaning other people's homes that I'm actually the one that needs the cleaning person. I have a lot to catch up on this weekend :sad it seems like with kids the chores are never done and the house never stays clean.

That's great your wife cooked :) I need to get back to cooking meals again...it's healthier...I feel guilty for being so busy.

Im having a lazy day. Well i have to do some shopping at some stage.
Kind of lazy today or just wore out from my friday's work . Yesterday we had a new deep freeze delivered , so I had to clean out the laundry room , empty out the old freezer and sweep and mop the laundry room . After new freezer was delivered I had to put the frozen food in it and I put in new shelving unit to organize the laundry room . Then I put all the stuff back in the laundry room , whew . Doing the dishes will be my big chore today :biggrin2 .

Back