Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Hummer Nest

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

lovely

Okay, I lost my first post somehow....

I just wanted to share this. I know I just have too much time on my hands because I am resting, but this was so beautiful to me...and tiny too! I can't look at it without thinking of God being such a wonderful Creator. Remember to keep turning the pages till you come to the end.

http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/index.html

The Lord bless you as you view.

Little birds are so precious...that was sweet.

I bought my niece a baby parakeet once, it was the cutest thing you could ever lay eyes on. I decided I had to kiss that little bird; it wasn't that tame so I ended up with a bleeding lip. :-?

But I still love birds

lol Jamie.

I am not big on birds close up, but our yard just stays filled with birds. I loved watching the blue jays and cardinals over the winter months here. Oh, and it also stays filled with chickens and ducks...I love watching them too, especially the ducks.

We had three birds in our house, a pet parakeet that we were watching for some family...we had it two days of their vacation, and it died. :sad We had two finches, and we loved them so much, but my son decided to try and hold the male when he was little and I believe it died of a heart attack. :oops: We gave the female to a better home. The third one, and I dont' know why we did it again, actually lived, but we gave it to an older women, who loved it a lot, when we moved to Colorado.

I thought those hummingbirds were amazing, and I am inspired to put some feeders outside of our picture window.

The Lord bless you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back